Elmwood Park, NJ 07407 Map · Phone number

About Lidias Italian Imports

We are proud to carry authentic Italian favors. Our products are handcrafted by expert hands using the finest materials. We carry favors for all occasions. Wedding, Bridal Showers, Christenings/Baptisms,Communion/Confirmations, Engagements, Birthdays, and much more.

At Lidia's we make sure our products are elegant and unique. Each favor is detailed by using the finest gift wrap, flowers, fine italian almonds/confetti, and personalized ribbon.

With 29 years of expierience, Let us give you some great ideas for that special day, whatever it may be.

We carry home decor imported from Italy. Products from Murano crystal, ceramics, 18/10 stainless flatware, 925 silver serving trays, clocks, frames and wall art.

We sell 14k and 18k gold and white gold jewelery.

Bridal registry and gift wrapping available.

P1000159
P1000151
P1000161

5 Reviews for Lidias Italian Imports

Krista · Married on 09/29/2013

I cannot say enough about this place. They are just wonderful! I purchased my invitations, favors, AND I WAS ABLE TO REGISTER WITH THEM TOO! So many beautiful things in there and such a wonderful staff. Family owned and operated, and it shows. It is truly a pleasure to shop there. I wanted to take everything in the store home! Highly recommend it. When you decide to drop by, tell them Krista sent you!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Laura · Married on 08/11/2013

My favors came out beautiful. They where so detailed that I was just amazed. The wrapping and everything made them look of a really high value. And the people in that store, they where just so nice.

Thank you, Laura.

Sent on 09/14/2013
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 05/10/2013

We bought both our wedding and bridal shower favors here, they were all of superb quality.
    The owners are very helpful. The prices of all their products included packaging with confetti, Italian-style. You can even personalize the wrapping paper and ribbon to match your wedding colors free of charge.
    All in all, definitely would recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 08/26/2013