19240 Dutton Lane, Milton, DE 19968 Map · Phone number

About Libation Specialists

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are Libation Specialists and have over 15 years experience in the hospitality industry including bartending, food and appetizer catering, fine dining service, tableside food preparation and waitering. We provide not only excellent service but will encourage your guests to enjoy every moment with you as you share one of your most cherished gatherings with friends and family. We serve the Delmarva Peninsula and Chester, Delaware and parts of Philadelphia Counties. You can find additional information and reviews on this site as well as Thumbtack and Magicalpennsylvaniaweddings.

We offer:
* Free no obligation quotes for bridal showers, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners and private and corporate events
* "RAMP" certified by the PA Liquor Control Board (LCB) and in Delaware in their responsible alcohol managment programs
* Recommendations on menu suggestions, wine, beer and alcohol estimates to allow you to plan and meet your budget
* Set up of banquets, buffets, bar and tables (if desired)
* Coordinating rental equipment as needed for caterers
* Event planning including theme beverage and decorating ideas and tips
* Beverage and bar/waiter/buffet service
* Controlling alcohol consumption to avoid "excessive" party goers which can lead to problems
* Clean up after the event
* Casual or formal uniforms to meet your requirements
* Most of all, experienced and FUN bartenders and servers which will make every occasion truly special

For your upcoming wedding reception, shower, birthday celebration or other party, please contact LIBATION SPECIALISTS and leave the service to us! We work well with caterers, wedding planners and mostly importantly YOU! Visit one of our web sites by clicking here <a href="http://www.thumbtack.com/pa/fleetwood/bartender/experienced-event-bar-server-staffing">Bartending</a> to get additional information on how you can request our services or get a quote for a bartender, server or other event staff.

Hugoproheadshot
Hugoproheadshot
LibationSpecialistsMartiniGlass

5 Reviews for Libation Specialists

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2015

Dale at libation specialists was fabulous to work with. The wedding would have not been so successful without his teams help. Great personalities, very friendly, socialized with the guests and made the atmosphere very fun and light. They arrived on time and ensured there was no pick up the next morning. I highly recommend Libation Specialists for all events!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Monica · Married on 09/25/2010

Very professional, reliable, great personalities, the guests absolutely loved them, great rate--I would definitely use them again!!! - Monica

Sent on 09/28/2010

Kacy · Married on 05/22/2010

I cannot stress how successful our wedding was because of the services of Libation Specialists. They helped us out, with everything, from soup to nuts some would say even though there were no soup or nuts at the wedding). Being in constant contact with Dale, he help guide us through our stressful times of trying to figure out what we needed, how much we needed, where we could find the best deals, etc... He seemed to have unlimited time to help us out with anything. He would always email me back promptly and even would always come back with more ideas or opinions... I like this because I had no clue what I was doing. This was our first marriage and it was such a big event. His guidance really shined through on our wedding day.

As for the day of the wedding. I was so occupied with the wedding itself that I must admit I cannot go into detail about their services through the course of the event. Alls I know is that everyone showed up early, they did their stations, everything looked wonderful (I gave Dale and his group the items which they said they would need and told them to go out at it...). I did not hear one person complain about their services, which for me is a big deal considering that we live in a small town and if anyone can find something to complain about, THEY WILL!!! Clean up was a success thanks to their services.

Though I cannot go into much detail about their services provided on that day, I would find this to be the most helpful part of my review. I was able to do my thing and pay attention to my guests, husband, dace and just simply enjoy my wedding day and did not have to worry a thing about prep. of the food/drinks, serving of food/drinks/cake, or clean up. They did it all and they did an awesome job!!!

We were more than pleased to have them participate in our wedding!! We would highly recommend Libation Specialists for any service needs for your wedding or overall any event. You will get 100% satisfaction!!!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Libation Specialists FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Italian, Local, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware

• 19240 Dutton Lane Milton, 19968 See on map
    6109525011 (Other Phone Number)
    Daily 9 AM to 9 PM for phone consultations; other hours available by appointment as schedule permits