Tartan Trews

Colorado Springs, CO View map

Currently only accepting bookings through Ashley Gerrity Photography - www.ashleygerrityphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
  • Shawna
    Shawna M. Married on 12/15/2018

Incredible!

It is so hard to write a review because I can not put into words how incredible Liam’s work and personality was! He truly outdid himself!
    Liam was so welcoming when we first meet him to talk about what we wanted for our big day. Also he went out of his way to meet us in Jersey!
    The day of the wedding he really caught all the great moments on camera! I don’t know how he did it because we picked such a rough time of year to get the best photos since it gets dark so quickly the night time photos he did for us are out of this world I tell you!
    Liam was also so nice to give me a couple preview images before the holidays to show my family. Everyone I have shown has said how amazing the photos are.
    Thank you so much Liam for doing unbelievable work! I will recommend anyone to him!
    Susan Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer!!

There are not enough wonderful things I can say about Liam. Not only is he an amazing person with a kind, warming, welcome and humorous spirit (like an old friend!), but professionally he is simply remarkable at his craft. He took the time to genuinely listen to what my husband and I were looking for, the kind of couple we are, etc. and the photos turned. out. AMAZING. Just stunning. He managed to wrangle our crazy families, capture moments that I didn’t even know he was (part ninja?), catch the lighting in the woods, and somehow made myself, a horribly unphotogenic person, look fantastic. You are lucky if you are able to snag Liam to take photos of your beloved event, the memories and the photos will speak for themselves. I will recommend him to everyone I know with zero hesitation. Great job Liam, and thank you again!!
    Hena Married on 07/21/2018
    Liam is the best. My husband and I wish we could give six stars. While we were doing some research on choosing the right photographer for our engagement and wedding, we accidentally stumbled upon Liam's website and his portfolios. The best adjectives to describe his photos are: genuine, tender, and candid. His photos are wonderful and all of them carry a note of tenderness, while perfectly capturing the happiness of the day. As my husband and I were going over the photos we received from Liam, we were really impressed with how Liam captured all those small details of the decorations, subtle facial expressions, and body movements of people at the celebration.
    Aside from the photos, Liam is very calm, relaxed, and easy to communicate with. Also, he is a great listener. When we first met up with Liam, we felt as if we were old friends that had known each other for a long time, and immediately felt comfortable that he was going to be our photographer. Our first impression turned out to be 100% accurate. We had so much fun getting our pictures taken. Also, his calm and relaxed presence helped us a lot on our big day when things were hectic. Thanks Liam!

Rabbi Melinda Bernstein Rabbi Melinda Bernstein Wedding Officiants

Liam and his staff were a joy to work with. They captured every bit of the beauty of the couple, Vizcaya and ceremony I officiated. Let's work together soon Liam!

3107 W Colorado Ave #168 Colorado Springs, CO, 80904
Location of (Tartan Trews)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding