106 Salas Dr., San Marcos, TX 78666 Map · Phone number

About Li Mehrinfar Studios

Since picking up my first real camera as a teenager, I have enjoyed photographing people. Everyone has individual and hidden qualities that can be captured in that one click of a camera's shutter.

Personally, I see myself as a city girl. While born in Taiwan, I have spent most of my life in Houston and consider myself a native Texan. I really like Mexican food, but I'm always up for a Texas-sized country-fried steak! I love the music of the '80s and can be seen rocking out to Queen or Depeche Mode while shopping for organic groceries or working out at the gym.

I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Photography in 2003 from the University of Houston. In addition, I am certified to teach art and have taught children from kindergarten to grade 12. Although I love the camera, one of my greatest passions is sharing my love of art as an art teacher and helping my students express themselves through their own artwork.

This same love of art inspires me to photograph people and who they are. I believe that every person has a unique story to tell and I enjoy observing people and guessing what their story might be. What is your story?

Follow Li Mehrinfar Studios on

DSC6984
DSC0590

10 Reviews for Li Mehrinfar Studios

Stu · Married on 03/10/2012

I wish I could offer suggestions of room for improvement, but there is nothing to improve. Pey-Jing provided extraordinary services of photography, with an artistic touch. She was way above our highest expectations. Truly, her photos and the service rendered is the utter best I could have imagined. We are ultra pleased with the results and HIGHLY recommend her!

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2011

Pey-Jing was great to work with. We had a few ideas of what we wanted for our photo session and she made it all come to life better than we had imagined! She is both a professional and a true artist.

David · Married on 10/01/2011

I originally hadn't put too much thought into hiring a photographer for our wedding. On top of all the other expenses and appointments I had, I didn't want to worry about the hastle. That is exactly why I hired Pey-Jing to take our engagement and wedding photos. She took hundreds of pictures and let us pick the best ones for her to touch up. The quality and the price were excellent! Looking back on all our wedding planning, a good photographer is a priority. Our photos are the only thing our friends and family have left from our wedding. They are also all we have left (cake's all gone already :).

Award

Li Mehrinfar Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
    Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Pey-Jing is a wonderful and talented person. She is very professional and creative at the same time. I have worked with her and I can't say enough great things about her.

• Demers Banquet Hall