Orlando, FL 32828 Map · Phone number

About LH Photography

LH Photography is the creation of
two long life friends, my husband and I.
We do modern, fresh, artsy wedding photography, and we love it!
We are located in central Florida area,
but we love to travel!

Contact us... we would love to hear from you!

Follow LH Photography on

4b8be9135421d9e1 1416075732303 1 lh photography
4b8be9135421d9e1 1416075732303 1 lh photography

4 Reviews for LH Photography

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Ly Sue was by far the best photographer I could have asked for. Her style is perfect and clean, and exactly how I wanted. I received over 800 photos from her, and I had the hardest time in the world choosing which ones I wanted to share. Her and her husband did such a tremendous job, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. Not only was the quality amazing, but she even sent us little gifts and reminders along the way. I had a destination wedding, and she drove out there and met me for the day spending time finding different first look and photo spots. She created the entire timeline for the day of, and she was accommodating to all of my requests. She kept in contact with each of my vendors, and did an excellent job on my engagement photos as well, that were included with the package. If you are looking for a photographer, she is hands down the way to go.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day! This husband and wife duo did an amazing job capturing photos of our big day and our engagement session. They had come highly recommended from a friend and after seeing the photos of her big day, I knew that they would be the photographer for our wedding! Their pricing is very competitive with other local vendors, and they have this great ability to capture every moment in such an artistic way. Right from the start Lysue understood the vision of our wedding style and our personalities and had a lot of great ideas on how to capture that in the photos. I absolutely love all of the detail shots she took of everything at the wedding. I was so grateful that she captured everything so beautifully and it was fun to re-live all the moments together when we got the photos back from her after our honeymoon! I was absolutely amazed at the quality of the photos and how they were able to capture the vibe of our wedding. Everyone looked like they were having such a great time in our photos! They are some of the friendliest people to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer with a great eye for details and design!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • User2585828 · event on 06/08/2013

Lysue made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during our session, it was like we were hanging out with good friends! She is the ultimate professional and goes above and beyond!

Sent on 09/23/2013

LH Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Aimee Lomeli Designs
    Aimee Lomeli Designs Wedding Florists

Lysué was a pleasure to work with! I would welcome the opportunity to work with her again if she is ever in the area. I greatly admired her eye for detail and to be able to create photographs that not only captured the brilliance in different colors but the essence of the season. She has a true down to earth, very likable personality. Someone you can immediately connect with! She has extensive training in her field and loves art, whereas you can see she implements both in her craft very well. LH Photography has my endorsement any day!