Mishawaka, IN 46545 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lexie Williams Photography

We are a [mostly] natural-light portrait and travel/destination, wedding photography studio based in chilly NorthWest Indiana - we have been in business for five years! Our style can be described as documentary or narrative, and most of our work has a romantic photojournalistic feel. Lexie Williams Photography truly, truly believes in creating raw, authentic images - that share an honest, beautiful story about our clients!

Our studio is currently booking weddings for the 2017 wedding season, with some limited availability left for the 2016 wedding season! Collections include an engagement session, online (password protected) gallery, full professional retouching and enhancements, digital images and a professional print package (or credit).

I would be more than happy to customize a wedding collection to best suit your needs! I am so looking forward to working with you in the future and helping you exist in luminous portraits!

Completely Inspired,

Lex

HAVE CAMERA; WILL TRAVEL! Please contact me for all travel requests and destination weddings.

Follow Lexie Williams Photography on

ceremonykellyweb 192

11 Reviews for Lexie Williams Photography

• Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 05/18/2019

I have been a full-time wedding photographer/ videographer for over 9 years and met Lexi while working with her as a videographer at a wedding that she was photographing. She and I worked easily together and I could tell from watching her work that she knew how to do her job very well. Since then, we have stayed in touch and she and I have really clicked. I just became recently engaged and out of all the fellow wedding photographers I've met in my career, Lexie is the one who we want to photograph our wedding!
    The negative reviews I've read are clearly from people who are difficult to work with and have unreasonable expectations- which is rather unfortunate.
    Lexie is a photojournalist who captures weddings artistically and focuses on real emotion. She is a talented artist and a beautiful person inside and out!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kay · Married on 06/17/2018

Lexie and her team showed up early and didn't waste anytime. I feel I definitely got more than my monies worth and would highly recommend using Lexie Williams photography. She did a great job for my engagement photos we loved them!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Krystle · Married on 04/08/2017

Lexie takes amazing photos and really captures the moment perfectly. She is professional and goes above and beyond all expectations! I look forward to working with her again in the future and would recommend her for your photographer for your next event!! Thank you Lexie and your team!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Lexie Williams Photography Pricing

Lexie Williams Photography Price Rates

Lexie Williams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,879.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Mishawaka, 46545 See on map
    varies; please get in touch with us!