6090 E. 39th Ave, Denver, CO 80207 Map · Phone number

About Level Creations

Level Creations offers the solution to your wedding décor needs. We will custom build the wedding décor you are unable to find for rent through other vendors. After doing so we add the item to our growing inventory, or make it available to you for purchase. (We have built gazebos used for weddings and later put it in the couples back yard or garden as a keepsake.)We work with all materials including steal, wood, fiberglass, plastics, foamboard and a wide variety of lighting options. When at all possible we prefer to use up-cycled, reclaimed, and sustainable materials. Level Custom décor works directly with a chair and lounge furniture vendor so all your décor and seating needs are covered in one stop.

With our design skill, construction quality, wedding and event experience, and our relationship with other trusted vendors in the industry we can make any theme come to life! Contemporary, vintage, and everything in-between. "If you can dream it we can build it!"

Let us take your wedding to the next Level!

Contact us today:

huppa
ranch

3 Reviews for Level Creations

Adele · Married on 05/22/2011

When choosing level custom decor, I wasnt sure what to expect. They were referred by a friend or for better words associate. Well, I couldn't have been more pleased! I had the pleasure of working with Jake and upon our initial meeting he was punctual, well groomed, very knowledgeable and creative. He was just all around excited to help me my husband bring our vision to reality. So immediately, we were relieved by his presence, his creativity far exceeded our expectations. His attention to detail was amazing and what sealed the deal, was his main objective was for us to enjoy our planning process and not be worried or stressed, which is hard when planning a wedding as we all know. Overall throughout the planning, I have to be honest we left it up to him. And so glad we did, it was the best decision we could have made for our special day. My favorite piece was his "hanging illuminated vases" yes, I know what your thinking.. But this guys creativity is out if this world! I would definitely use him again for any formal, major event. Or anything in between, friend's and family already know who to call. I will continue to refer level custom decor, for us it just couldn't have been more ideal.

Jake did my wedding in 2007 – and he was WONDERFUL to work with! Incredibly creative, capable and very professional. We got married outside on a church property with a mountainous view. As our he florist, he built several structures to display his beautiful arrangements. My favorite was the enormous wood and flower frame used as the backdrop for the ceremony – our pictures are all beautiful thanks to Jake! He also did elegant wood centerpieces for the cocktail tables. We highly recommend him!

Katie · Married on 06/16/2012

4.2

Level Custom Decor built and our gazebo along with the coverings and also handled my flower arrangements. They also built our cake table and added the decorations. We had an outdoor cowboy wedding and they were very open to what we were looking for with a natural decor. They went over and beyond by providing real pedals for our flower girls to throw. I would and have recommended them to friends and family.

Level Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• 6090 E. 39th Ave Denver, 80207 See on map