10855 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lettier Event Planning Studio

This is it. This is the day you’ll look back on for the rest of your life. Now more than ever, it is time to insist on the absolute best. Your wedding should be the way it has always been in your head: perfect. This is not about opulence and excess merely for its own sake. It’s about genuine elegance and true grandeur. It’s about bringing to life the vision you both want and deserve. You should never feel like you are settling, ever. You deserve to have the absolute best. At Lettier, we feel that you deserve nothing less.

We are a full-service event planning and design studio that can make your wedding more than just successful. We believe in making every wedding grand, inspired, and distinct. At Lettier you’ll find people who don’t simply talk about how wonderful your wedding can be. We’ll make it happen. Through our countless resources, and using our experience and persistence, we ensure that every step of the process is moving along as it should. Your wedding is too important, you are too important, to settle for anything less.

Follow Lettier Event Planning Studio on

13 Reviews for Lettier Event Planning Studio

• Beverly

Beverly · Married on 10/21/2018

SO glad we hired Kim!

I admit that I was opposed to a wedding coordinator at first - I thought it was a waste of money. My fiance's mother absolutely insisted we at least hire a day-of wedding coordinator and a friend recommended Kim. I am SO GLAD that we hired her! The day of the wedding is absolutely crazy, but Kim was SO on top of everything - the decorations, the timing, where people needed to be when, and making sure everything ran smoothly. It was so nice to be able to sit back on the wedding day and let Kim take charge. She has a ton of experience with weddings and did everything I asked perfectly and just as I had imagined. I am so grateful for her for helping us pull everything together and making sure everything went well. I will definitely be recommending her to any friends and using her again if we have any additional events!

Our wedding was a pretty simple, straightforward affair and it was still so helpful to have her for the day-of. If I was planning a big, extravagant, crazy, wedding, I would definitely hire her to help with all of the fine details.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Leah · Married on 01/09/2016

7 stars!! Kim Letteer is amazing! I am so thankful that Kim Letteer was on site for my wedding day! She is professional and personable. Absolutely worth the reasonable cost. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Leah · Married on 01/09/2016

Kim is absolutely wonderful and I can't imagine putting together such an amazing wedding without her services.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Lettier Event Planning Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lettier Event Planning Studio 1
    American Heroes Discount
    We are truly grateful for all of the military, police officers, fire fighters, and EMS providers that keep us safe every day. Therefore, we offer a 10% discount on all wedding planning + design packages at Elegant Party Plans.

• Sassy Snapdragon Florals Wedding Florists

No muss. No Fuss. This Event Studio Team will keep all the important bits of your event in line every time.

• 10855 West Broad Street Glen Allen, 23060 See on map
    Please call for a complimentary consultation.
    Location of (Lettier Event Planning Studio)