Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number

About Lettie Nicole Events

Lettie Nicole Events is a boutique wedding, events, and party planning design firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. We have worked with clients throughout the Southeast creating memorable affairs and events that showcase each client's creativity and personality. We would love to be a part of your big day and help you create an experience that you and your guests will be raving about for years to come. Here's to celebrating life-one event at a time!

Follow Lettie Nicole Events on

Bridal portrait
cfee82479bca7862 1327631479007 lettiesixpence

14 Reviews for Lettie Nicole Events

Heather · Married on 05/25/2014

Lettie was absolutely amazing in helping me plan my wedding! From start to finish, she was there to answer my questions, give me helpful tips and reminders, contact the vendors, handle last minute details and she made my wedding day perfect! I loved working with her and when it came to the day of, she handled everything which made my day run very smoothly! I can't thank her enough for all her help! Thank you Lettie and the Lettie Nicole team...you were FABULOUS!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Katherine · Married on 12/15/2013

Thirty days before my wedding, I started to panic about everything I still had to do for my wedding. I contacted Lettie and she met with me the very next day to calm my nerves and help me get organized. Lettie helped us focus on what we had left to do by giving us deadlines to meet. I highly recommend a wedding planner because it was nice for her to give my (now) husband deadlines to meet for the wedding instead of me. She constantly checked in on us to make sure we did not have any questions and even offered to help us finish any last minute DIY projects before the big day. Lettie contacted and coordinated all of my vendors for day of and took care of issues as they arose. She was very professional in every aspect of the planning and day of process. I am extremely grateful I found Lettie at Lettie Nicole Events and I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants to be stress free and keep her sanity!

Lettie is a very special wedding planner because she really cares about her clients. She is an extraordinary person, as she will go above and beyond for any client to make sure their day is perfect.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Paige · Married on 10/26/2013

Lettie was absolutely wonderful - from the initial meeting to making sure every last detail was covered on our Big Day! I knew she was the "perfect fit" to be our Day-of Coordinator as soon as we met...my mom felt the same way, too! Being an event planner myself, I was looking for someone to "connect the dots" on our Wedding Day to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and when and the vendors were doing their respective jobs in a timely manner as well so I wouldn't stress about anything (which is hard not to do when you're the one used to making sure everything is in place)! I didn't stress AT ALL and I owe that all to Lettie and her assistant, Allie, for making the day magical in every way! I highly recommend her and she is worth EVERY penny and then some! :) Lettie is truly a professional with a heart of gold!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Award

Lettie Nicole Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Good Karma Booths
    Good Karma Booths Photo Booths

Lettie Nichole Events provide couples with wedding packages that are both professional and breathtaking. I would recommend Lettie Nichole and her staff for any bride that is looking for an organized, friendly and talented planner.

• Maria Thacker Events & Consulting
    Maria Thacker Events & Consulting Wedding Planners

Lettie is professional and well-organized. She is a gem to work with knows how to make her client's day a dream come true.

• Roswell, 30076 See on map