931 Shoofly Street Studio L, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Letterpress Made

At Letterpress Made we believe that wedding invitations are a window into the future. It is a taste of what's to come at your wedding and your guests should feel excited about sharing in your big day. Every couple we work with has their own story and we want to help tell it by creating a stationery suite that best represents your style. Care and craftsmanship are at the pillars of our work with thoughtful design at the center of everything we do. Everything from our hand-mixed ink to thick cotton paper stock have been selected based on quality. Letterpress Made takes great pride in creating stationery that will be proudly displayed in the home as a reminder of your event and is never looked at as merely a disposable piece of paper.

Follow Letterpress Made on

8fbfbdad1e5cf9a4 1494203132839 1703letterpressmade4640
1703letterpressmade4640

6 Reviews for Letterpress Made

Nicolle · Married on 09/30/2017

Julia with Letterpress Made was a dream to work with: talented, personable, flexible to my preferences but also communicated when she knew certain options would work best, and stayed on track with our down-to-the-wire schedule. The quality of the product along with the beauty of the design blew my guests away, and created excitement about our upcoming wedding - I couldn't have asked for a better experience or vendor for my invitations, and would recommend LPM for any of your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/28/2017

Letterpress Made - and Julia - were an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience ordering our invitations form Letterpress Made. We ended up with exactly we wanted, in such a quick timeline, for a very fair price. If I ever have letterpress needs in the future LM will be my go-to!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Letterpress Made's reply:

So glad to have been a part of making your wedding day happen! Obsessed with how your invites turned out! :)
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/16/2016

I contacted Letterpress Made made with a vague idea of what I wanted on my wedding invitations and walked away with a gorgeous wedding suite that exceeded my expectations. Julia was easy to work with, prompt, professional, and extremely helpful. She offered multiple "first drafts" during the design process and was accepting of our suggestions as we narrowed down a look that we liked. When it was all said and done, not only did we receive a carefully packaged box containing our custom-printed invitations, but we also received instructions on how to arrange the suite and confirmation on the postage to mail each invitation. Not having to worry about little details like these was a relief in the midst of planning a wedding. These invitations offer our guests a "preview" of what our wedding will be like—fun, sophisticated, and truly unique. Thanks, Letterpress Made, for everything!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Award

Letterpress Made Pricing

Letterpress Made Price Rates

Letterpress Made FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• 931 Shoofly Street, Studio L Santa Fe, 87505 See on map
    505-431-1505 (Phone number)
    By appointment ONLY! Contact us today :)