Naples, FL 34105 Map · Phone number

About Let's Set a Date Co.

With over 10 years of experience in the Events industry, Let's Set a Date Co. is an energetic, stylish, sassy and fun, Event Planning, Custom Candy Buffets, and personalized favors design company who loves what they do and will save you time and money!

Let's Set a Date offers elite full service event planning, candy buffet design, and personalized favors. Some of our events include- weddings, whimsical birthday parties, anniversaries, fundraisers, charity events, wine tastings, cocktail parties, corporate events, private residence parties and launch parties.

With a business motto to stay small, intimate and maintain a one-on-one relationship, Let's Set a Date Co. offers what no other company can compete with. Encompassing all aspects of special events, Let's Set a Date Co. emphasizes the importance of developing fresh ideas and implementing a creative design process all while providing a friendly staff and superior management for its innovative events.

Let's Set a Date Co. handles all aspects of the event including budget, location, layout, design, rentals, entertainment, catering, staffing, management, and all other needs. Let's Set a Date Co. approach focuses on all possible needs and goes beyond the role of most traditional event companies.

Please Visit our Faqs Page for detailed info on services!

Visit us on Facebook!

CALL US TODAY: 239-289-4493!

VISIT US AT: WWW.MYLETSSETADATE.COM

Treats
Treats
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Britt's reception at Naples Bay Resort...
Britt's reception at Naples Bay Resort...
securedownload
Couple

5 Reviews for Let's Set a Date Co.

Kara · Married on 09/23/2012

I was looking for a 'day of' wedding coordinator and found Let's Set a Date and Jessica. I had a vision for my beach wedding and after meeting Jessica, I knew I was in good hands and my plans would be executed to perfection. Even through all the craziness that ensued the weekend of my wedding, Jessica was professional, on point, and helped me calm my husband. When I saw the ceremony and reception spaces, I knew I had made the right decision having Jessica and Let's Set a Date make me dream wedding a reality. Thank you Jessica and Let's Set a Date.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jacquie · event on 08/04/2012

I absolutely loved my shower and it was the most amazing day ever!! I will remember my first baby shower forever and have so many wonderful things to say about my event planner Jessica Bechtel. She was amazing and catered to all of my wants and needs. Thanks again for your great services and talent.

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2012

Jessica with Let's Set a Date did such an amazing Job on planning our wedding. All the Details came together and the day was more beautiful than I had imagined it would be. On the afternoon of my wedding I got a call saying that the weather was not holding up so they had to move the Venue inside. I was very upset because we were wanting an outside wedding. I was also upset that there was a chance we might not have been able to use my Arch because it was a HUGE Bamboo structure with fresh flowers across the front of it and they weren’t sure it would fit in the inside of the Venue. Jessica and her team made sure to make it work some way or another and it worked out BEAUTIFUL! Jessica is so easy to work with and whatever vision I had she went for it and made it even bigger! My wedding was a destination wedding and Let's Set a Date couldn't have made our Stay in Naples, FL a more relaxing time because they had everything under control and i didn't have to worry about one thing. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning any type of party especially a wedding! Their attention to detail is definitely their strong point. Our big day was Breathtaking thanks to Let's Set a Date and their team!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Let's Set a Date Co. FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Hunter Ryan Photo
    Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

Jessica is amazing to work with! She's creative and detail oriented - which as a photographer - makes our job such a dream. It's in the little details that tell a story and she does that. From just a small extra little ribbon on a jar on the candy buffet, to 'just' the right platter to match the overall theme! We LOVE it! She has an extraordinary way of planning not just a candy/dessert buffet but a showpiece!!!

• Do Me A Favor Event Concepts
    Do Me A Favor Event Concepts Wedding Invitations

Let's Set A Date is a wonderful company here in the Naples, Florida area. Jessica has a lot of wonderful ideas and pays attention to every detail. We are proud to have a business relationship with Let's Set A Date and highly recommend her.

• Naples, 34105 See on map