LET'S PARTY! Featuring DJ Buddy

LET'S PARTY! Featuring DJ Buddy

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LET'S PARTY! Featuring DJ Buddy

Featuring DJ Buddy - Top 50 Wedding DJs in the USA as rated Independently Rated by Expertise.com!

Featuring DJ BUDDY

"I know the right Wedding DJ does more than play music. It's important to create an experience to reflect your taste AND make it fun for everyone.  I'll work with you & all your vendors to make sure your day runs perfectly.  I love making people happy!"  - DJ Buddy

DJ Buddy & LET'S PARTY! is the #1 Wedding & Event DJ in the United States as rated by Expertise.com

Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Awards Winner 2011 thru 2017.  National Assn. of Wedding Professionals Good Will Ambassador & Business Ethics Chairman 2011-2017.

ALL Couples Welcome

Fully Licensed & Insured

25+ Years of solid, reliable fun

Thousands of happy clients

Please call 561.251.0810 or email: info@letspartydjs.com for quickest service.

We would love to be at your wedding!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Flat Screen (1)

We booked our wedding with Bud, who immediately responded and set up a appointment. We booked it immediately. We met his lovely wife, Katrina and Dave and Terry in the office of Madison Greens. Katrina responds to all my questions and answers everything or refers me to Dave. Our wedding is in April 2018, but I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Fabulous evening due to the non-stop dancing tunes of Buddy and Eddie of Let's Party. My guests danced all night and raved about Let's Party. Buddy made the planning easy and was communicative, available for any questions and so professional. I would highly recommend them for your next party or event.

Profile Picture Cindy, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Buddy and DJ Hector made our wedding stand out! It takes a lot of knowledge in entertainment to work a very intimate party like we had. They both found really special and unique ways (not cheesy at all!) to get even some of our most conservative family members on the dance floor. We were floored and love them both so much! Hire them for any occasion! :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1486671038 ef1add0f572f1ef1 15826136 10154907703744764 3301253209728759113 n  1

Like us on Facebook NOW!

$50.00 Value | Promo Code: FBLetsParty
"LIKE" us on Facebook & receive $25 off your DJ package immediately OR $50 toward any lighting upgrade!
#WW4e33b5cd910c05ba

28 ENDORSEMENTS
We have used Bud with LETS PARTY DJ on multiple occasions. Very reasonable and professional!

Let's Party DJs is one of the best in Town. Quality Customer service, and an awesome presence at any event. DJ Buddy, especially knows his music and truly loves what he does. Zoie Memories for You, Weddings and Events

Buddy and his team are professional, responsible and most importantly- creative and fun! An event with this team is going to be memorable. They even do photography, video and lighting too!

Let's Party has been on our Preferred Vendor List for many years. They are always a pleasure to work with. Playing music is just a part of what a good DJ does. Knowing how to be a good Master of Ceremonies is a talent and Let's Party knows how do just that. They are professional, fun, accommodating and make sure all of the guests have a great time.

DJ Buddy runs a top-notch DJs service! Catering to all of South Florida is an industry standard. I consider him a colleague and friend. We are not competitors, though we serve a lot of the same markets. Some people like tall some people like short, in this case you might like bald "me", or hair "DJ Buddy." Let's Party is a reputable company run by a good man. A+++ MikeBDJMC

56 PROS I KNOW