Lets Face It Bridal Services

Virginia Beach, VA View map

**Accepting Wedding Referrals During COVID-19**

L.F.I Bridal Services (Let's Face It) is a full service company offering makeup and hair services for weddings and special events. We provide in salon and off premise services including a full array of hair care services as well. We are Licensed Cosmetologist with nearly 20 years of experience in the Beauty industry. We have helped create beautiful memories at weddings, proms, anniversaries and more, so When you need to look your absolute best on your special day choose L.F.I Bridal Services "Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be YOU!"

2014 Makeup Artist of The Year- NAACP

*2009 Virginia Fashions Awards "Make-Up Artist of the Year"

* Lead Make-Up Artist for New York Fashion Week . "The Jonathan Cohen Collection"

Lead Hair & Makeup Artists For "Live To Sparkle" Reality Show

Here's what a pleased bride had to say about "L.F.I Bridal Creations"

"Nate Whitfield and Wil Strayhorn did a great job on my hair and make-up! This "Glam Squad" is a great duo if you are a lady that needs hair and/or make-up for a special event, then look no further because these are your guys. They are personable, professional and very talented!" -Tasha Holmes-

Call Us TODAY 757-347-1814 Or Visit our website www.LFIStudio.com

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Relaxer
Haircuts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Erica Married on 05/31/2020
    Wil was awesome! He exceeded all of my expectations. Wil was professional, prompt, and courteous. He helped make my special day a success. As long as Wil is in the beauty industry, I will be a customer!
    Shanelle W. Married on 07/26/2019

Bride with a vision

Wil was a great person to work with! Everyone including myself said my makeup was flawless and I looked magazine worthy! I recommend him to any bride looking to look perfect on their wedding day!
    Shanelle
  • User2659902 2+ years ago
    Needed a make-up artist for my wedding and was having a hard time finding one. I was so happy when I came across Lets Face It Salon (Wil Strayhorn) on style seat! He definitely made my day when he told me that he would be available to do make-up for my wedding! There were 8 of us total so he had to bring an assistant. They were very professional, on time, managed time wisely and my ladies, mothers and myself all looked beautiful! He made sure I looked the best of course since I was the bride! Your wedding day comes with lots of pictures and memories and you want to make sure you look your best during it all and I definitely felt and looked my best! I had so many people tell me how beautiful I looked and how I looked like a model!!! (not just because they were being nice or because I was the bride, but because they really meant it!) The professional make-up this artist provides definitely helps your look come all together! I highly recommend him and Lets Face It Salon to anyone in need!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Makeup by Ronise presents: Beauty For Ashes Face and Foto™ Makeup by Ronise presents: Beauty For Ashes Face and Foto™ Wedding Hair & Makeup

Very seasoned at his craft!

3866 Holland Rd Virginia Beach, 23452
757-338-2047
757-214-1937

By Appointment
Location of (Lets Face It Bridal Services)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding