Burbank, CA 91506 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• ML Entertainment & Events
  • Val's Main Stage Productions
  • DJ Keelez
  • Above and Beyond Entertainment
8b0d7008d2e76216 1529916027 19b2811f68951970 1529916025 c268c52b6a89d7a7 152991
8b0d7008d2e76216 1529916027 19b2811f68951970 1529916025 c268c52b6a89d7a7 152991

7 Reviews for Let the Music Play

Stephanie · Married on 08/15/2014

I have worked with Alan twice now at weddings where I was the wedding officiant. He is prompt, friendly, helpful and very professional. Thank you Alan for all of your hard work and help with getting me mic'd for the ceremonies. You are the expert and I always feel comfortable knowing you have the controls with sound and timing of the music. Great job!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Cheryl · Married on 03/29/2008

Let the Music Play was the only DJ company we looked at since they came so highly recommended to us. We met with Alan, who explained that the company always sends a 2 person team consisting of a DJ and MC to each event. Alan told us to watch their promotional video that includes clips of each of their MC performers so that we could choose the MC that we felt would best fit our crowd. Ultimately, we chose Alan! He was fantastic. He made sure everything flowed smoothly, stopped by each table during dinner to meet our guests and get a feel for the crowd, and throughout the night knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. At the end of the night, Alan called all of our guests onto the dance floor for an incredible send off for my husband and me. Most of our guests danced for the entire evening and guests from all age ranges complimented us on the DJs after the wedding. LTMP was very professional, lots of fun and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/13/2008

Michele · Married on 07/21/2007

They were amazing! The music for the ceremony was prefect! The music for the reception was so fun! They listened to what we wanted and everything was great! Everyone was dancing the entire night (Including my 87 year old grandpa)!! They were great to work with! The best!

Sent on 05/26/2008

1 Real Wedding

• Burbank, 91506 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Let the Music Play)