Lessing's' Hospitality Group

• Neapolitan Express

20 Reviews for Lessing's' Hospitality Group

Kevin · Married on 08/17/2013

THE BOURNE MANSION

I have been the owner Of Barattini Productions DJ Entertainment & Event Services since 1998. Usually we are the ones to get reviewed, well not this time. I have felt compelled to write a little something about Lessing's Catering. (The Bourne Mansion).

Throughout my years in this industry, I have to say that some places stick out from all the rest and that is The Bourne Mansion In the past few months we have lucked out and had our wedding clients book with The Bourne Mansion. For starters, I finally got to enjoy a wedding as a guest and party of a bridal party on Saturday August 17th for the Hild Wedding. I got to enjoy the behind the scenes things that a normal guest would not. From arriving early for photos to enjoying their luxury bridal suite accommodations. Steve the Maitre'd in charge went above and beyond the call of duty for the bride and groom. On a bride's wedding day, she is the most important person in the world, and Steve assured her that she was. The moment we got on premise he welcomed us with open arms and made sure our bride and groom were nothing shy of being happy.

From the food to the décor and the old rustic mansion feel it was 5 Star. I DJ at places all the time and just the welcome we get from the Bourne every time we play, they treat us like family and not some other vendor.

I can tell you the way Steve treated the entire bridal party and our bride and groom, Lessing's should be proud. And this is not a one time encounter. On May 18th or 2013, we traveled to Greenport (Brecknock Hall) for an off site wedding, and there was Steve and his staff from The Bourne. The same wait staff, bartender's, and crew. True professionals.

So bride's if you are interested in this hall or are on the fence, I hope I can make you make the final decision. As a vendor and now a guest, I was able to experience a great performance by this entire staff!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2011

My husband and I had our ten year anniversary party at Coindre Hall. I loved the place and thought it was amazing! John was a wonderful host. Working in the catering myself, I could not have asked for better. He was attentive and flexible and catered to my wants. I had the entire place to myself and my family for the day. There are many great places for photos. My guests enjoyed the uniqueness of the location. We were able to stay on budget and the food and bar were also amazing. I highly recommend Coindre Hall!

Sent on 06/03/2012

1 Real Wedding

• P.O. Box 718 Great River, NY, 11739 See on map
    Location of (Lessing's' Hospitality Group)