San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Less Than 3 Productions

We at Less Than 3 Productions believe in doing what you <3, and we love capturing wedding stories!

Less Than 3 Productions is a boutique wedding film studio based in San Francisco. We take pride in producing films that are unique to each couple we work with—because you and your love story are one of a kind.

Please visit our website if you are interested.

Nick

dsc4128

• Videos 6

32 Reviews for Less Than 3 Productions

Anh Thu · Married on 09/20/2014

Nick is awesome! My husband and I picked up our DVDs from my parents house a few months back and shared it with the PHAM bam recently. We all LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE his work! He is amazingly talented, and I see that he puts a lot of love and passion into couples new beginnings; especially mine =) He asks the right questions to get to know you. His goal is to understand you and capture what you are looking for. Again, he's awesome. Our wedding day was stressful as any other wedding; but what I remember from the day was the love and fun we had. Every minute Nick recorded was a beautiful memory of an everlasting noodle. Everyone who knows me KNOWS how much I love my noodles. I had it at the wedding after all the drinks were served (that's the best time to eat it!) and asked Nick to record it, so he stayed an extra hour to capture guests in action (it was a 10am - 11pm kind of day)! He was so nice and flexible with my last minute request in staying just to capture noodles. I know what you're thinking...'noodles? really?' Yes, really. He knew what I wanted and it was important for me. If I could do it all over again, I'd still hire Nick but I'd shower him with noodles to thank him as though he won a Super Bowl =)

To Nick, I "vo"! That's 'cheers' in Vietnamese. Thank you so much! We love you! ‪#‎atpbcb‬ #phoever

Kari · Married on 08/17/2014

You guys, seriously. Don't even bother looking any further. Nick and Less than 3 Productions was the best hire of our entire wedding! The funny part is a videographer started off as our lowest priority in our budget, until a friend of mine showed me her wedding video by Nick and I instantly knew this was the person to tell the story of our important day. His movies look like epic movie trailers of the best weddings ever! So refreshing from the cheesy, long-winded options traditionally associated with wedding videos (which I saw a lot of, I used to be a wedding Coordinator so I know!).

We were not disappointed- in fact, my expectations were so far exceeded. Nick caught every single moment that was important to us and he and his team became like family to us ever since. I NEVER saw them during the ceremony or reception, and my guests reported the same, but you would never know it because they captured everything. On top of that, the customer service has been impeccable, warm, responsive. Honestly, this is the best investment you will ever make for your special day.

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

My husband and I planned two weddings in July 2014 taking place in each of our respective hometowns. Nick filmed our Sonoma Wine Country wedding. Having planned two weddings, we worked with a large number of vendors. In terms of satisfaction with the product, service, and value received, Nick is at the top of our list. If you are considering hiring a videographer, hire Nick. If you are NOT considering hiring a videographer, reconsider, and hire Nick.

The entire experience of working with Nick was a wonderful one. He was organized and detail oriented, while also warm, approachable, and with a great sense of humor. These qualities translated through in his video. He took careful notes on what we wanted and delivered all of it and much more. Our wedding video captures so much about the experience that still life photography, no matter how beautiful, cannot. One reason I wanted to work with Nick, was his knack for editing in pieces of speeches and ceremony so we can remember the words that were spoken. I love this about our video.

On a personal note, to say I am impressed with Nick's dedication and character would be an understatement. During the process of editing our film, Nick was diagnosed with a life threatening illness requiring drastic treatment and a long rehabilitation phase. My husband and I both work in the medical field and we were blown away by what Nick was managing in his personal life while still demonstrating a total commitment to us and to finishing the edits on our film. He did not take any short cuts.He delivered a film so perfect and beautiful. And he delivered it BEFORE our other videographer who filmed our other wedding. He kept in contact with us throughout and maintained such professionalism. This spoke volumes about the way in which Nick values his clients, his commitments, and his art. Truly, he is a wonderful person with immense talent, capability and vision. We cherish our wedding video. It would be a mistake not to hire Nick.

Less Than 3 Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive