Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Leslie Palme Event Design

• Areum

Areum · Married on 07/28/2018

Gorgeous flowers

My wife and I could not have been happier with our flowers. Our flowers were GORGEOUS AND PERFECT! Leslie just knew exactly what we wanted and we had SO much fun going to the flower district with her. Leslie is so perfect. She is so creative and has a wonderful eye. She also created a beautiful garland arch for our ceremony. My FAVORITE part of our wedding was our beautiful flowers. Thank you Leslie!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Areum Kim · Married on 07/28/2018

Gorgeous flowers

Beautiful flowers and Leslie is the best. We loved loved loved our flowers. Leslie truly went above and beyond. Thank you Leslie, thank you!!! We had a gorgeous garland arch for our ceremony and bright beautiful flowers for our bouquets. The flowers were my FAVORITE part of the wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Milky · Married on 05/11/2017

Leslie is just wonderful. She is a woman of details. She payed attention to the concept and idea we had for the wedding ceremony and reception and the outcome was just wonderful. From the initial consultation to the actual wedding day, passing thought the awesome visit to the flower district, Leslie behaves as a profesional. she is wonderful, knowlegable, amicable and have great taste for decor. She is an artist and loves what she does. The day of the weddings we were mesmerized of how wonderful the venue looked and smelled. She took care of everything and didn't leave until, according to her high standards, she is no longer needed. The venue looked like a beautiful garden inside and outside. I had so many flowers, even after the guests took a fair share, I ended up giving them to the couple who was getting marry the next day to used outdoors. We were very happy with her service and we can't recommend Leslie enough for making our special day extra-special.

Sent on 06/26/2017