Austin, Austin, TX 78702 Map · Phone number

About Leslie Lewis Photography

Leslie Lewis Photography, a photography business based in Austin, Texas, adores capturing the special moments that couples and their guests experience on their wedding day. When Leslie Lewis, owner and photographer, comes to your wedding, she spends time looking for the authentic and spontaneous moments that occur. She does not focus on artificially posing couples or taking traditional photographs. With her approach, you will be able to remember your wedding day just as it was really experienced.

Leslie Lewis Photography takes the time to collaborate with each couple. Before she ever slips behind the lens, she wants to know what you like and dislike and what your needs are. Her main photography styles are contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic. If you would like, she can also offer additional hours or a second shooter on your wedding day. Your final images can be delivered in the following ways:

• Albums

Leslie Lewis Photography 5
Leslie Lewis Photography 6
Leslie Lewis Photography 7

C · Married on 01/01/2018

As a photographer myself, I have ~*thoughts and feelings*~ about most engagement photos. Fck it, I have thoughts and feelings about basically every photo I've ever seen. My thoughts and feelings about Leslie's photos are 100% positive. These are photos that we will be fawning over for decades to come. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Because a glowing review isn't particularly useful without any details about what kind of person would actually like Leslie best, I'm going to include some details about what makes her unique - they're not good or bad, they're just *her*:
    - you'll love her work if you love dark, heavy, warm post-processing.
    - her compositions are generally head-to-waist or full-body, no intimidating close-ups or detail shots.
    - she is talkative and kind, and anybody would get along with her.
    - she excels in outdoors, backlit golden hour settings.
    - she prefers candid shots and will allow you to just be yourselves rather than spend time meticulously posing you.

All in all, I will be recommending Leslie to anyone who is interested in an understated, romantic aesthetic and wants something classy without being too posed.

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Leslie Lewis Photography 8
    Leslie Lewis Photography 9
    Leslie Lewis Photography 10

Karina · Married on 12/25/2017

Working with Leslie was an absolute dream! To begin, Leslie is truly gifted as both an artist and a collaborator. Not only did Leslie take the time to thoroughly understand the vision, vibe, and feeling of my wedding, she also created a vision for our photography that was above and beyond what I could have imagined on my own! Leslie's work portrayed the complexity, the intimacy, and the genuine, authentic moments that I didn't even know I could have from a wedding photographer.

More than just her artistic eye, Leslie's personality is a gem in and of itself. Being somewhat camera shy, I was so nervous for the portrait portion of my shoot. However, just being around Leslie will set you at ease! She made me feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful throughout. She encouraged me to play my own music, laugh and interact with a friendly face, and truly get into the moment. Leslie gave me encouraging and positive direction and feedback throughout, ensuring that I was relaxed, confident, and putting my best foot forward. I could not imagine a more comfortable, fun, and enjoyable experience! I feel so lucky to have these beautiful memories captured in film, and I am forever thankful for Leslie!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Leslie Lewis Photography 11
    Leslie Lewis Photography 12
    Leslie Lewis Photography 13

Molly · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Leslie was absolutely incredible! It was clear she knew what she was doing (both in her photos but also weddings in general) and often knew what I wanted better than I did! What initially attracted me to her photography were the stunning candid moments she so often captures and I'm so glad she did this for our wedding. She took photos of moments that I never would have known to ask for, and these are some that I treasure the most!

My wedding took place in a different state than where I live, so there were very few opportunities to fit in all the appointments that wedding planning requires. Leslie went out of her way (driving 3+ hours) to be available for my bridal shoot the Sunday before the wedding! She even had them edited and available to print in time for the wedding the following Saturday. Even on the day of the wedding when time was feeling limited before the ceremony, Leslie was running back and forth to make sure she did not miss any of the "getting ready" photos of the wedding party. She was very professional and was able to organize a lot of people to make sure we didn't miss important pictures!

I am absolutely thrilled with the final photos, she so perfectly captured our wonderful day and we cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Leslie Lewis Photography 21
    Leslie Lewis Photography 22

Leslie Lewis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78702 See on map