502 Bank Street, Decatur, AL 35601 Map · Phone number

About Leslie Adair Photography

My number #1 love in my business is giving my couples an experience and photography to treasure for a lifetime; and second, I LOVE getting creative and making beautiful artwork with my camera and with the end-product... your album!

All of your hard work and planning culminate in your wedding album. Here is a sampling of some of my album designs. Each is tailored to fit each bride for a classy presentation of your photographs!
leslieadair.com/AngieandJustinAlbum

leslieadair.com/TevvyJimAlbum

leslieadair.com/AmyandScottAlbum

leslieadair.com/ShannonAndyAlbum

leslieadair.com/KatyStephenAlbum2

These lovely two-page spreads are found in my Bellisimo Album. They are crafted in Italy and typically come with a unique "Crystal Glance" cover. I've added another line of albums to my selection and they are SO GORGEOUS! You can check out the Musée Albums by visiting queensberry.com/musee. These albums will pass the test of time and are ultimately intended to be something you pass on as a family heirloom.

A large part of the experience on the actual day of the wedding rests on the shoulders of the photographer; and the experience I'm able to offer my clients is one that they are able to cherish for a lifetime... literally! I would love to meet with you to talk with you further about your wedding day and the products I offer. Just let me know a time that works for you!

• April Stanley Photography
rachel
87ee0285262b17fb 1308244351246 I0103

6 Reviews for Leslie Adair Photography

pam · Married on 05/28/2011

Leslie is an extremely talented artist with an eye for creativity that results is phenomenal photography

Sent on 06/18/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hi friend! I know this is delayed, but I really appreciate you taking the time to give me a good rating! I have your pretty picture in my studio and it looks so good! You need one:) Can't wait to catch up!!

Rose · Married on 12/30/2010

She is outstanding and very professional in all area's. I have recommended Leslie to several friends.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hello Rose! I know this is a delayed response, but I just saw that I could respond!! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the great review! I really appreciate it and LOVED getting to be a part of Leigh and Eduardo's big day/s :)

Tracie · Married on 07/25/2009

She is an amazing photographer but she is also an amazing person ,which makes working with her like she is part of your own family. Her creativity and enthusiasm just exudes out of her.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Leslie Adair Photography's reply:

Hello Tracie! I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the form and write a great review. LOVE you and can't wait to meet that baby girl!!!

Award

Leslie Adair Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums