27 Barnard Street, Andover, MA 01810 Map · Phone number

Les Fleurs 6
Les Fleurs 7
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 07/13/2018

A company who genuinely cares about you and will exceed your expectations

I found Les Fleurs based on a recommendation from my wedding venue (The Barn at Gibbet Hill). Their arrangements that I saw photos of online had an ethereal yet earthy/rustic feel about them, and I fell in love with the way they were able to beautifully mix textures and colors to create dynamic pieces. When I arrived at their shop for the meeting I had scheduled I was blown away by the beauty in front of me. The shop is decorated with rustic pieces, vines, pastel colors and so much more. Off the bat I felt like I had made the right decision with this place, and then I met Kerianne Nelson (their director of weddings and events) who completely sealed the deal for me. She could not have been more kind, hilarious, patient and exciting to talk to. My husband and I were the first of our friends to get married and I have only ever been to one wedding in the past, so I felt like I was venturing into completely uncharted territory. She took time to really get to know me and what my husband and I were looking for at our wedding, as well as explain exactly what each potential arrangement would be used for and answer any questions I had. Also, she had lots of photo books from previous weddings they had done that were a great way to help us plan what would work well for my wedding. We had another meeting a few months after the first (about a month before the wedding) that my husband also came to, and she did a great job hashing out the details of our arrangements with us (including showing us options for our flowers and any other accessories she would be using) and making sure we both were involved in all the decisions. I loved that she worked in seasonal blooms as well as fruit and I felt that she captured the vision that we had perfectly (which required almost no direction from me, because she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted, and I really just gave her creative freedom). For the wedding they designed centerpieces, table/ceremony arrangement, bouquets, boutonnieres, decoration for the arbor, decorations for the cake and my floral hair piece. Absolutely everything was stunning and there is nothing I would have changed about the work that Les Fleurs and Kerianne did. They did a great job setting up everything before the event and communicating with the staff there to make sure it all went off without a hitch. I highly recommend that you consider them for your wedding or event and guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Les Fleurs 19
    Les Fleurs 20
    Les Fleurs 21

Tina · Married on 03/11/2017

I recently got married at the Barn at Gibbet Hill, a beautiful venue that doesn't require significant decorations. I wanted beautiful flowers, but didn't require (or want to spend) too much. Les Fleurs came highly recommended from the venue. I was a bit hesitant at first because I knew my order would be smaller than the typical request, but I was pleasantly surprised (ok...I was blown away!). Despite my small order, Kerianne and Julie treated me with incredible care and respect. Through all our meetings and correspondence, they made me feel like I was the most important customer they had. They provided advice to keep my costs down, and kept track of my target amount without me having to remind them. I can't commend them on their customer service enough! And the flowers....they were beyond stunning. If you have any doubt, go visit their beautiful store in Andover. You will fall in love!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Kerianne at Les Fleurs designed stunningly beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding and was a true pleasure to work with. I had a very small wedding and only wanted a couple bouquets and boutonnieres - I’d had trouble finding a wedding florist to work with me on such a small order. Kerianne was happy to work with me despite the small order, and took genuine joy in listening to my vision for a small, intimate fall wedding. I didn’t know anything about flowers, and just showed her a couple bouquet photos - she helped me analyze them to better understand what I liked and didn’t like. Instead of picking specific flowers myself, I trusted her judgment to put together a beautiful seasonal arrangement that fit my theme. The results were stunning! I loved the flowers more than I thought I could, and got many compliments on them all day. She was very responsive and easy to work with. I cannot recommend Les Fleurs highly enough!

Sent on 10/16/2016