Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LeRoy's Video Productions

We Specialize in Wedding Videos

Starting in 1981, LeRoy's Video Productions has shot thousands of special events.  Wedding Videos are our speciality. Offering a standard price of $995.00 for a Wedding/Reception Video, including Post Wedding Day Editing is our way of showing that we believe in a great product at a very fair price. LeRoy's Video Productions shoots every Wedding Video in a highly professional and polite manner. We'd be honored to be of service to you on your special day.  Please give us a call at  Office (530) 876-0373 Cell (530) 345-4525 or Email us at LeRoysVideo@gmail.com.  Thank You.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Sacramento

5 Reviews for LeRoy's Video Productions

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY enjoyed the gentlemen from LeRoy's Video. They were everywhere and all of my guests didnt even notice them. The teaser video alone was OUTSTANDING! I was just recently married, so I am waiting for the full length one. These gentlemen definitely have a wonderful talent in catching the best anglesm as well as editing to make the video flow. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

LeRoy's Video exceeded all of our expectations!! Steve and Jediah are absolutely awesome!! They were very professional and the final product is fantastic. Being able to be part of the final production, from pictures that were included on the covers to the music selections. They were very accommodating on any changes that we requested to be made!! I would definitely recommend them to family/friends!

Profile Picture Dubravka, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had planned an outdoor wedding and it poured down rain that day. We had to quickly shift to an indoor setting and Steve was very flexible and responsive to change to a new location. He set everything up without seeing the new setting before. He was thorough but not intrusive on our special day and during our party. We are thrilled with his professionalism and with our video!

Profile Picture Vicki, 4/23/11, 1 Review