Harrisburg, PA 17102 Map · Phone number

About Lerew Photography

At Lerew Photography, I feel it is important to tell a story with my images. My approach to photographing a wedding is a photojournalistic and photo essay style. This simply means covering the wedding with artistic candid images. The day is truly the start of a journey and there are amazing moments that happen throughout the day. The best images are the ones that happen naturally. It is important to remember that this is your day and to enjoy the ride.

design995spread05high
Hughes04236
Hughes03742

20 Reviews for Lerew Photography

Samantha · Married on 08/28/2015

Beth and Ben are an amazing couple taking amazing photos! They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day (Getting ready pictures for groomsmen & bridesmaids, ceremony, reception). They informed us prior to hiring them that they are planning on having a baby and that if they were to have one they would bring a third photographer in the mix. They had their baby two weeks prior to my wedding (Beth's a trooper!) and needless to say, they were true to their word and brought a third photographer. All three of them kept the day very professional yet still made us all laugh and feel comfortable! I couldn't have asked for a better team to work our wedding. We can't wait to use Lerew for our future photoshoots!! :)

Bridget · Married on 11/29/2014

We recently had a wedding and we selected Lerew Photography as our photographer(s). I can't even begin to say how happy and impressed we were with Ben and Beth, and the job they did for us. They showed up on time, were so down to Earth and friendly, and were super easy to work with. The quality of their work was fantastic. Ben was there in the room with myself and my groomsmen (Beth did the same thing with my wife and her bridesmaids), taking pics of us getting ready, walking to and from where we needed to be, all the way through the ceremony and the reception (and they did such a good job that we didn't even really know they were there, but the pictures clearly show they were in the right places at the right times). The resulting pictures were amazing and we can't even begin to say how impressed we were with them. Their pricing was very reasonable and the quality of their work far exceeded the cost. I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone (friends AND family) looking for professional, very easy to get along with photographers. A++

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2014

Ben and Beth were awesome to work with! They were very professional, yet fun, flexible, and easy going. They were receptive to all of the photos that we wanted and also had some ideas of their own which we loved! They made our day so easy and even helped with little things like timing and fluffing my dress. Stress free from the first meeting to the last dance! I highly recommend using Lerew Photography!

Lerew Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• The Rhythm System Pro DJ Entertainment
    The Rhythm System Pro DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ben was a pleasure to work with and even before I saw the results of his efforts, could tell he was capturing the moments as they unfolded. Then I saw the images and immediately ordered. What a magnificent job! Thanks Ben!

• Harrisburg, 17102 See on map