545 Congress Street, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number

About Leona Grace Ballroom

The Leona Grace Ballroom opened in January of 2013 after a loving restoration of this magnificant historic venue. Originally built in 1872 as the Farnam Institute, it has now been re-purposed as an elegant Victorian era wedding venue. Leona Grace Ballroom is perfect for smaller weddings up to 100 people, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and baby showers. Step back in time as you dance on our 141 year old southern heart pine dance floor. Enjoy our stained glass windows, murals, victorian ladies parlor, oak grand staircases, perennial gardens, antiques, and the newly renovated Congress Street corridor. We welcome you to a new experience in a building that breathes history into every corner. "Brand new, from 1872"

Please call us at 518-274-3014 to arrange a site tour. You can email us at leonagraceballroom@gmail.com for more details for your special day.

Follow Leona Grace Ballroom on

840deb37fa8a9db7 1372110893524 camera download 61813 092
Welcome to our ballroom,
Brand New from 1872 !
Welcome to our ballroom, Brand New from 1872 !
Reception area
A great room for bridal showers !
A great room for bridal showers !
The Grand Staircase
The Grand Staircase
Table setting
Table setting
840deb37fa8a9db7 1372110893524 camera download 61813 092

2 Reviews for Leona Grace Ballroom

• Dreamer

Shelley · Married on 09/24/2016

The Leona Grace Ballroom is a hidden gem in Troy, NY. The owner, Kimberly, went above and beyond making our wedding day so special. I highly recommend this venue for a smaller wedding reception or other party of 100 guests or less. It's beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Christina · Married on 04/03/2014

I threw my sister a bridal shower here and boy were my guests blown away. Just the pure elegance and beauty alone is stunning enough for any upscale event. I, myself am a bit of a do-it-all, and trying to find a gorgeous venue that will let you cater and decorate your own event is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The owner, Kimberly was always pleasantly happy to help and work around my schedule. She is such an amazing person, I would recommend her and her ballroom a thousand times over!

Sent on 05/15/2014