Lenox Hill Florist & Events

New York, NY View map

• Lila
    Lila Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful flowers

Unfortunately due to covid we had to cancel our wedding. Dennis refunded most of our deposit promptly without hesitation. He did two samples to display arrangements, so we paid him for his time and work. He is great and I highly recommend to any future bride!
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 07/20/2019

5 Star Service!

Dennis (the owner of Lenox Hill) is a genius. My (now) husband didn't think flowers were important, and he was blown away by how gorgeous the arrangements were - it felt like a celebrity wedding. We got so many compliments from the guests. Dennis is incredibly professional, and he was always very prompt in his responses and worked with me to remain within my budget. 5 Star team!
  • Holly
    Holly J. Married on 04/20/2019

So happy with our experience

I worked with Dennis for my shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding. He was recommended to me by a friend with very discerning taste who worked with him for her daughter's wedding. I knew we would be in great hands and he surpassed expectations. He was such a pro at every point of the process and truly elevated each event with his beautiful, elegant arrangements. He listened to what our vision was for each event and executed perfectly and exactly on time. He also has a very calm energy and is easy to reach on the phone and via email. On our actual wedding day, he truly transformed the space exactly how I envisioned and I loved my wedding bouquet so much I couldn't toss it! We received so many glowing compliments from our guests too. I recommend him 1000%.

1140 lexington ave New York, NY, 10075
Location of (Lenox Hill Florist & Events)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding