10490 New Cut Road, Campobello, SC 29322 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 350
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Lenora's Legacy

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Lenora's Legacy May 9th of this year and I can not put into words how perfect it was. Jack and Janice are two very special people that do an amazing job, they are very helpful and make you feel right at home. The venue is absolutely beautiful, this was actually our first venue to visit when planning and the moment we arrived we knew that this was our place. The flowers were gorgeous and the peach shed was a great touch to our style. If I had the chance to do it over I wouldn't change a thing. Lenora's Legacy is by far the most beautiful place, I can not thank jack and Janice enough for their hospitality and kindness towards me and my family!

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • Carol-Lee

Carol-Lee · Married on 10/17/2015

Lenora's Legacy made the absolute perfect venue for our wedding. The property gave off a rustic but elegant look and was exactly what I had dreamed of. The owner's, Jack and Janice, were awesome and treated us so warm and welcoming. This would be my only recommendation to anyone looking for an outside wedding venue.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

There is no other venue out there that is more beautiful or perfect than Lenora's Legacy. The vision that Jack and Janice had for this property has made it flow beautifully and made it desirable for a wedding during all months of the year. Every time I walked through the venue flowers were blooming and I had to stop to take it all in. My parents came across Lenora's Legacy while helping me look for venues. Before we even made a trip to Lenora's I had already made up my mind that this was it. My original vision was to have my wedding at a big oak tree. If that is what you are looking for, they have one. However, once I saw their gazebo, my entire idea changed. The gazebo is perfect for your ceremony and eliminates the need for a "Plan B" if it rains. It is also the perfect spot for nighttime pictures taken by your photographer or a quiet moment with your new husband to take it all in. The Peach Pavilion is the ideal reception location with a stage for the DJ which also acts as a "pedestal" to show off your wedding cake. It has plenty of room for 10 plus tables and a dance floor, ceiling fans which keep the air moving and overhangs to keep the non-raised part still protected. The walkways between the gazebo, peach pavilion and country store are all lined with small stones to help with water drainage but also keep you from having to walk across the grass and have your shoes "sink in". Where there isn't a stone pathway, there are brick pavers which makes it easy to lead your guests to where you want them to go. I am so glad I chose Lenora's Legacy for my wedding. It was well worth the drive from Greenville. My family and friends kept commenting on what a phenomenal venue Lenora's Legacy Estate is and I must agree. Jack and Janice have created a classic venue from the rose garden and gazebo to the details and amenities of the peach pavilion that will forever remain timeless for every bride. It is the perfect venue for every bride.

Sent on 10/16/2015