8532 SW Helens Dr. Suite 140, Wilsonville, OR 97070 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About LéKa Studio

Located in Wilsonville, Oregon, Léka Studio is an eyelash extensions company serving the local Portland area. Julie, the owner, is a licensed esthetician and offers the relaxing, painless procedure to brides who are avoiding mascara streak lines on their special day.

At Léka Studio, the eyelash extension procedure only requires about two hours of brides’ time and allows brides to have bold, un-clumped lashes for their wedding day. Eyelash extensions look natural while still giving brides the extra oomph that truly shines in-person, as well as in the pictures. In addition to lashes, brides can also receive hair removal services, such as waxing and tweezing, at Léka Studio. The studio offers consultations and group discounts, and can serve groups up to five. Julie believes brides will benefit from wearing extensions, and they'll last for three weeks, ensuring gorgeous eyes for the honeymoon as well.

23cd51bf0c61a0b9 photo1 copy
Before and afters
23cd51bf0c61a0b9 photo1 copy

3 Reviews for LéKa Studio

Allison · Married on 08/20/2016

I went to Julie for lash extensions and couldn't have been happier! I hadn't ever had them done before and she was amazing at explaining everything she was doing, and why. It was so relaxed and comfortable that I fell asleep during the process. The end result looked incredible. She's does an amazing job.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/30/2016

Julie did my eyelash extensions for my wedding and I love them so much that I continue going back for fills every 2-3 weeks. Julie is very sweet and professional during my appointments. She has done my lashes amazingly and flawlessly. They last so long too! She takes her time and makes sure that I get exactly the results I want. She gives great advice on how to take care of the lashes. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2016

STEPHANIE · Married on 06/26/2016

I went to Julie and got my eyelashes done a few days before my wedding and I couldn't be happier. My lashes were so big and beautiful in all of my photos! By having eyelash extensions I didn't have to wear mascara, which allowed me to cry happy tears worry free with no make up touch ups all night! She is professional, very sweet, and really went the extra mile to make my day special!

Sent on 08/31/2016

LéKa Studio Pricing

LéKa Studio Price Rates

LéKa Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair Removal, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LéKa Studio 1
    $35 Off on a Full Set of Classic Eyelash Extensions!
    Feeling overwhelmed during your wedding ceremony is usually expected. This is why Eyelash Extensions are so great. They stay in place, they don't cause your natural lashes to clump together due to crying, and they don't leave streaks of mascara lines rolling down your cheeks. Your eyes will sparkle like they never have before and everyone will notice!

• 8532 SW Helens Dr. Suite 140 Wilsonville, OR, 97070 See on map