Leila Ryan Events

Newport, RI View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Leila Ryan Events, located in Newport, Rhode Island, is a boutique planning and design company that specializes in weddings and other social celebrations. The team highly values their relationships with every client. They find joy in creating unique experiences for each couple that reflects their personalities. The professional team helps create unique experiences for each couple that reflects their personalities. The owners of the company, Katie Ryan and Sarah Leila, are truly passionate about planning, design, and creating unforgettable events for couples and guests.

Leila Ryan Events offers an innovative perspective and years of knowledge in the wedding planning and events industry. The company provides a selection of wedding packages to fit the needs of each couple. Three options available are the Extravagant, Elegant, and Proposal Planning packages.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joanne P. Married on 09/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best in the Business!

Ok ladies, wedding planning can be very stressful so I would like to recommend LEILARYANEVENTS. They’re years of experience, professionalism, not to mention their friendly personalities had us sold! They are truly hard working and did not miss a beat! They fulfilled every need and then some! I believe Sarah and Katie purpose in life is to be wedding planners. There genuine love for their couples, giving 110% going above and beyond to fulfill every detail and dream of my son’s wedding just filled my heart with overwhelming joy. They brought their vision to life! Living out of state, they responded to every email and call with expertise! They will always remain at the TOP of my list of recommendations to anyone in need of a planner. Spread the word for these two as they deserve a standing ovation and a 5 star review!!
    Ted M. Married on 09/16/2022

The Dream Team

Everyone says that something will go wrong on your wedding day and not to sweat it...nothing will go wrong when you work with Katie and Sarah. We could not have had a more perfect day and didn't have to worry about a single thing. It was amazing how stress free we were considering it was our wedding day - and it was all thanks to them. Katie and Sarah covered every detail plus a whole lot more that we would have never even thought of. We worked primarily with Katie through the design process and the way she made our vision come to life was amazing. The local knowledge, experience and long-term relationships with vendors Katie and Sarah have was invaluable. There is no chance at all we could have pulled off anything even close to the wedding we had without them. And on top of all of that, they're great people! I could not recommend LRE enough.
    Alexandra V. Married on 09/04/2022

The Best of the Best!

The best thing I ever did was hire Leila Ryan Events to help with my wedding day. Sarah and Katie are not only expert planners, but they are two of the nicest, most organized professionals to work with. These ladies had every aspect of my wedding planned to perfection, and they carried out every detail effortlessly. Not only did they keep myself and my husband on top of everything so we didn’t fall behind, they also took the stress off of our shoulders and literally handled everything - and I mean everything!
    Throughout the planning process my husband and I would often think how we could not have done this without them. Every idea we had these two made happen, and on the wedding day, all of our guests (and of course my husband and I) were so impressed with how smooth everything went! Everything we needed on the day of they had on hand, they went above and beyond to make sure everyone at the wedding was happy and comfortable, and they literally made my wedding day dreams come true!
    If you are contemplating hiring a wedding planner, do it, and you have to hire Leila Ryan Events. Sarah and Katie are wedding experts, their recommendations, expertise, and eye for design is unmatched and I would not have had the wedding I had without them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gilded Media Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

Newport Travel Trolley Tours Newport Travel Trolley Tours Wedding Limos

Very professional and friendly!

Confectionery Designs by Mark Souday Confectionery Designs by Mark Souday Wedding Cakes

Ladies from Leila Ryan Events are a joy to work with Professional and knowledgeable. Always a pleasure !!

PO Box 4026 Newport, RI, 02840
401-239-7544
Location of (Leila Ryan Events)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding