Cypress, TX 77433 Map · Phone number

About Leila Ellice Photography

Hi! Leila Ellice Photography specializes in photojournalistic images, as well as traditional. Natural light specialty. I adore the love and happiness you feel on your special day!

I have done big and small events, along side portraiture. I specialize in smaller weddings less than 50 people.

I have a passion for photography and a great eye at capturing moments that are candid.

I provide excellent customer service, and an easy-going attitude, I do not rush, but professional and fun.

You can follow me on my blog-site. Updated almost daily, and includes my wide-range portfolio.

Contact me by email at leila.ellice@gmail.com

Cannot wait to meet and work with you on your special day!

dsc2672s
dsc2672s
955332f6af2d2d08 DSC 2672s

2 Reviews for Leila Ellice Photography

Salvador · Married on 05/16/2009

Leila was very helpful, patient, and understanding about the importance of our wedding day. In addition, her input was outstanding when it came to taking the pictures. The photos looked very professional and best of all we were able to share the entire event online with friends. Thanks Leila.

Sent on 06/11/2009
  • Karolyn

Karolyn · Married on 10/10/2008

We hired Leila Ellice photography for our engagement pictures and were EXTREMELY impressed with her work. She is extremely talented and was able to capture priceless moments. Everyone that has seen our pictures agrees that the quality is superb. We have since, hired her for other photography events and she has not let us down. i would highly reccomend Leila Ellice photography to everyone who wants great quality work.

Sent on 06/11/2009

Leila Ellice Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day

• Cypress, 77433 See on map