Clinton, MD 20735 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Leighel Desiree

Originally from New York City, Leighel Desiree has resided in the Washington DC metropolitan area for 12 years establishing relationships and providing her clients with fine quality custom fit clothing. Leighel creates custom made clothing to fit your body and your style perfectly. Our ablity to cater to your needs and attention to detail allow us to offer a one of a kind shopping experience. Our quality products and services are here to help you look your best everyday and for every occasion. We have over 40 years of designing exquisite apparel and changing the lives and wardrobes of many extraordinary women.

prayer
ldfeathers1
HSopulence

2 Reviews for Leighel Desiree

SHERI · Married on 11/13/2010

Leighel Desiree is the most amazing designer! I was SO pleased with my gown! She listened to what I wanted and MADE exactly what I wanted --- how she read my mind, I don't know, but she created a stunning & elegant gown with just a hint of sexy...She made me a quality product at a great price and I will not let any other designer dress me! My husband is a Marine LtCol and is currently working for a Senator on Capitol Hill --- I will need several dresses & suits made for special events and Leighel Desiree is my angel --- she makes your fashion dreams come true :)

Sent on 11/18/2010

Dee Dee · Married on 10/09/2010

I am grateful for the professional work that was done on my dress. It was exactly what I expected! Your heart went into the project and it showed! The timing was perfect and the pricing was excellent! I truly recomment you to others and I will be back for further service.
    Pastor, Dr. Dee Dee Freeman
    Eyes of Faith Ministries, A Church on the Move Int'l

Sent on 11/15/2010

Leighel Desiree FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Undergarments

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leighel Desiree 1
    Free Wedding Gown Design Consultation
    Meet with Leighel herself to discuss and create the perfect gown for you and your wedding party. Bring your ideas and Leighel will offer her professional suggestions for the gown of your dreams!

• Clinton, 20735 See on map