10109 lowell ave, Overland Park, KS 66212 Map · Phone number

1365987189743 storyboard 11
1365987189743 storyboard 11

27 Reviews for leigh miller photography

Jesselyn · Married on 05/23/2015

The photographer I originally hired to shoot our wedding day quit on me 3 months before the wedding. So I quickly scrambled to see who was still available. I kid you not, within 20 minutes of sending Leigh Miller an email to see if she was available for my wedding date, she texted me back saying that she was free and would love to shoot our wedding (and she was texting me during her twins 4th birthday party). Committed to her job? I'd say so!! Leigh is absolutely great to work with. She's very laid back, has a plan for everything, and loves to capture your natural state. I love her work and would recommend her to anyone wanting stunning photos. Her prices are great and well worth the money.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Patrick · Married on 05/11/2013

Leigh Miller is great and a true professional. Wonderful to work with across the board. She has a special talent and a true attention to detail. I would recommend her to anyone looking for top of the line photographs.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2013

Leigh was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had been following Leigh’s work for more than 6 years, long before I was even thinking about getting married. As soon as I became engaged, I knew I wanted her to capture all of the memories on our wedding day. It was an honor working with her. She was so fun, at our engagement shoot, and through our wedding. It nice to know I could trust her, and her work, knowing that we would be happy with the outcome. Leigh has an amazing eye and knows exactly what to capture. I truly appreciate her professionalism and she knows how to keep everyone on track. That was very helpful on our wedding day, with our large wedding party and limited time for group pictures. I would highly recommend Leigh to anyone and look forward to using her for future sessions and events!

Sent on 08/24/2013

• Sedona Bride Photographers
    Sedona Bride Photographers Wedding Photographers

There is a reason Leigh has such a high level of respect among her peers and clients; it's because she is the real thing. Leigh is so consistent in her ability to make great, timeless photographs, and comes out of every wedding with some unique! As professional photographers ourselves, she serves as a great inspiration to us, and what's more she has a marvelous personality ;) If you get to work with Leigh, you are blessed! ~andrew+katrina~

• Sergio Photographer
    Sergio Photographer Wedding Photographers

Leigh Miller is one of the most consistent and talented wedding photographers that I have ever met. The dedication to her brides is second to none. It is rare to meet someone that is ultra talented and also super nice; Leigh is one of those few people. I would happily, and without any reservations, recommend her to any bride with a sophisticated taste that is looking for a world class photographer.

• Anna Kuperberg Photography
    Anna Kuperberg Photography Wedding Photographers

Leigh is the utmost professional. She always over-delivers and treats her clients like gold. Leigh has a great reputation in the industry and I would recommend her to anyone.

• 10109 lowell ave Overland Park, 66212 See on map