Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Legal ceremonies Puerto Vallarta

A civil ceremony is a legal marriage ceremony (non-religious), it is presided by a legal official (called "Juez" in México) by the government office.

Over the years, we have been helping couples with the coordination of the legal ceremonies.

We provide to the couples the requirements steps and costs for a legal ceremony.

Follow Legal ceremonies Puerto Vallarta on

2 Reviews for Legal ceremonies Puerto Vallarta

• DaveA

Dave · Married on 04/22/2016

I am from Canada, my now husband is from Venezuela. In January 2016 we met with Patricia by recommendation of a friend of mine who resides in PV. We communicated for a few weeks prior via email. When we arrived in PV we arranged to meet for coffee and discuss the process in a legal ceremony. Patricia is extremely knowledgeable of the newer (same-sex) laws regarding weddings and even was aware of most of the legal recognitions here in Canada. She was very thorough, answered every question we had, and there were many as this was both our first time getting married. With same-sex marriages there is always many questions, with the key one, will this marriage easily be legal in Canada. Patricia assists in making sure that all documents are as you need. She explained the simple steps we needed to do and planned for the wedding in April 2016.

We gathered the documents needed, emailed some ahead of time so Patricia could do some preparations. We arrived in PV met with Patricia, she took us to the medical labs for the quick blood test (required by law) and to the office to have our documents officially translated. As the day came for the ceremony she arranged for her husband to drive us to the beach in Nuevo Vallarta for the wedding ceremony for which the judge would perform the ceremony. You must ask to get married on this beach..... thew views are amazing and the photos priceless. Everything went so smoothly and on time including the judge who was amazing. We signed all of the documents and have been happily married over a year now.

Patricia's services were recommended by a friend and I have to say she went out of her way to make the entire process as smooth and relaxed as possible. I do not speak Spanish but Patricia is bilingual so that made the whole process go very well. We could not have asked for anything to be any better, from the initial start of contact by email, then Whatsapp, phone and in person she and her team are the best, the ABSOLUTE BEST

Sent on 05/27/2017

Lynda · Married on 06/12/2015

I can not recommend Patricia enough! In June of 2015 I was returning to Puerto Vallarta for a quick one week to marry my long time partner, Edgar who is from Puerto Vallarta. I had found Patricia online through inquiries and was instantly put at ease with her quick email responses and all the information she sent me, even before I had hired her! She was thoughtful, beyond efficient and instantly became a huge part of our wedding! I can not thank her enough for all that she did to make the time leading up to our wedding and our special day such an easy process. Patricia took care of everything and I was thoroughly impressed, which is not easy to do with me!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Legal ceremonies Puerto Vallarta FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish