Ellenwood, GA 30294 Map · Phone number

About Legacy Events and Design Co

Planning and executing the perfect event takes a lot of hard work, eye for detail, and multitasking.We arestrong believer'sin making every moment count, long after the day is over our memories will last a lifetime. And to be apart of that is something great. Legacy Events & Design will plan and manage your event from start to finish; we will work with you and the vendors to bring your vision to life. Whether it's a social or corporate event we will assist you in every aspect of the decor planning process down to the smallest detail.

Follow Legacy Events and Design Co on

MT64
MT80
MT13
MT64
MT80

1 Reviews for Legacy Events and Design Co

Khalia · Married on 07/23/2011

The whole staff was awesome. They worked hard to make sure each detail was perfect. It was everything I dreamed of, and more. On my wedding day I was at ease knowing that all my desires would be met. It's the little details that matter most. The entire staff made sure that everything was complete in a well organized, timely manner. My flowers were of good quality, and as bright as I wanted them.

Sent on 07/29/2011