Left Turn Photo

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

$2,500 Most Popular Price

By hiring the talents at Left Turn Photo you are ensuring that you, your family, friends and your entire event are photographed professionally, creatively and with great care.

I truly love what I do & my wonderful clients make it easy to go to work every day. I am incredibly lucky that I get to meet such great people!

My style of photography is a unique balance of modern and vintage, posed and playful. This mix of artistic, posed portraits with fun and candid natural shots are the perfect pair. As a situation unfolds naturally, I am often able to catch that part of you that makes you, well, YOU. But, I also believe some posed portraits are necessary, as they document you, your family, and your friends at this specific time in your life. This method of photography allows me to capture memories in an artistic and creative way; one that portrays YOUR STORY through beautiful photos.

It is not just about creating photographs, but about capturing a moment in time and having it live on through art. It's about documenting a chapter in the story of your life. When it comes time to document weddings, I can't help but think about how much there is to be truly thankful for. What a gift it really is to share your life with someone....how unique and wonderful that is!

What matters most is that I am passionate about my work and I believe that both my passion and yours will show through in the finished product.

Call today to schedule your free consultation. 727-439-2555

I cannot wait to work with you!
-Jason Pelszynski

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

April Married on 07/23/2015
    We can't thank Left Turn Photo enough for providing such a wonderful time to our guest! Jason, your professionalism and attention to detail was greatly appreciated! The memories that our guest will have of our daughters special day is more than words can express!

Elizabeth Married on 06/12/2015
    My husband and I spent quite a lot of time searching for a photographer that we felt shared our laid back style but would also be affordable. Jason was recommended to me by a friend who performs lots of weddings on the beach, and this friend said that of all the photographers he worked with, Jason was hands-down the only photographer he would recommend. And now I understand why! Jason truly was easy to work with, and worked with what we wanted. He was so flexible when I changed our timeline (at least once, probably more than that). On the day of our wedding, he helped keep us on schedule and even helped my husband and I through the cake cutting process (not sure if that's what he was supposed to be doing, but I surely appreciated it!). He was more than willing to take pictures of any people we asked, and even double checked several times to make sure we hadn't missed anyone. Even our other vendors and our family/friends said how nice Jason was and easy to work with.

We also ended up using Jason's photo booth - what a great decision! Our guests had a fabulous time with this and I think it really added to the atmosphere of the wedding. I definitely see us using Jason again in the future. Highly recommend!
    Jean Married on 05/23/2015
    Jason and his assistant were great! Not too in your face and always friendly and accommodating. The Photobooth is the best thing to have at a Wedding. So much fun! I would suggest some more masquerade-type masks and more hat choices and vintage-style items. Not complaining at all though. Left Turn Photo was fantastic! I wish my daughter had them videotape the Wedding, but she did not want a videographer. I'm sure if they did, it would have turned out as great as the rest of it. I can't wait to see the photos when they are ready.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Jason & Christina are so easy to work with! They love what they do and it shows. They are both very personable, artistic and their clients love them! A+++

A Piece of Cake & Desserts A Piece of Cake & Desserts Wedding Cakes

Very nice, personable photographer. They really love and care about their photos and what they do. I have had the pleasure of working with them many times.

917 49th Street South Saint Petersburg, 33707
Location of (Left Turn Photo)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding