Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo

705-D East Market St., Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo

Servicing the greater Washington, D.C. area, full-service salon Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo is a one-stop shop for bridal gowns, tuxedos, and bridal party outfittings. Bridal accessories - including belts, garters, headpieces, jewelry, shoes, and veils - are also available. Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo endeavors to cultivate a caring, intimate environment for every client, and is determined to make your wedding wear experience as seamless as possible.

Whether you’re a bride, groom, bridesmaid, groomsman, flower girl, ring bearer, or a parent of the bride, Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo has wedding apparel that can be uniquely restyled and resized for you. The salon provides the following services to all of its clients:

• Alterations

• Videos 1

116 Reviews for Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo

• Tracey

Tracey · Married on 11/10/2018

Went above and beyond to make my dress perfect!

So happy I decided to bring my dress here for alterations. I bought it somewhere else and got bad vibes and snooty comments from the seamstress there, so decided to bring it somewhere else to get altered. The dress needed a LOT of work. She had to take every single seam in (sometime several times), hem the lace bottom, add a ton of buttons, put lace where there wasn't lace before, etc. I had several fittings (maybe 4 or 5 total?), and each time she would find some way to make the dress even more perfect and tailored to me. All the alterations were done quickly, too, and I was never concerned that it wouldn't be ready in time. In the end I felt like a million dollars on my wedding day and didn't have a single worry about my dress all day!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

Went to Leesburg Bridal looking for a specific Maggie Soterro/Rebecca Ingram dress. We found the dress and the saleswoman brought out a couple of similar styles to try also. My daughter ended up not getting the dress we went in for, but the 3rd dress she tried on which was a recommendation from the saleswoman. I love the one price for any/all alterations, because we had a couple of fittings, taken in and out after losing weight, and my daughter added/changed some things on the dress which the seamstress (who I believe is the owner) very easily agreed to and recommended options to really make the dress my daughter's dream dress. They also altered one of her bridesmaids dresses for less than half of what 5 other places quoted us! So very knowledgeablel! This experience with these ladies has been the best! Looks can be deceiving, it's a little shop and you wouldn't think they have the selection that they have. They are professionals, kind, and they know what they are doing! I highly recommend Leesburg Bridal.

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/01/2018

I had a fantastic experience finding my wedding dress here. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I wasn't 100% sure. The lady helping me was able to pull it all together and found the perfect dress for me. They even added a sleeveless keyhole back because I wanted more coverage at the top. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here. One of them found out she was pregnant shortly after we ordered them, but they were able to make alterations to the dress. You couldn't even tell it didn't originally come that way. The alterations were fantastic, and all of the dresses were beautiful. I highly recommend going here!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils

Real Weddings