About Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo

Your One Stop Bridal Shop

Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo is a full-service salon; carrying a wide range of current styles and sizes for the bride, mother of the bride/groom, bridesmaids, flower girls, special occasion gowns, prom/homecoming dresses and tuxedos for the groom and his attendants.

We take pride in the caring, personal service we offer each of our customers. Gowns can be customized to liking’s  re-sized if needed, and re-styled to customers’’ preferences. Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo also offers accessories, headpieces, shoes, jewelry, alteration services, and gown preservation’s.

Please call us at 703.777.8822

M-F 10:00 am-7:00 pm

Sat. 10:00 am-5:00 pm

Sun. 1:00 pm -5:00 pm

Our reputation walks down the aisle with you!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Cleaning (2)
Shoes (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Mother of Groom (1)

Went to Leesburg Bridal looking for a specific Maggie Soterro/Rebecca Ingram dress. We found the dress and the saleswoman brought out a couple of similar styles to try also. My daughter ended up not getting the dress we went in for, but the 3rd dress she tried on which was a recommendation from the saleswoman. I love the one price for any/all alterations, because we had a couple of fittings, taken in and out after losing weight, and my daughter added/changed some things on the dress which the seamstress (who I believe is the owner) very easily agreed to and recommended options to really make the dress my daughter's dream dress. They also altered one of her bridesmaids dresses for less than half of what 5 other places quoted us! So very knowledgeablel! This experience with these ladies has been the best! Looks can be deceiving, it's a little shop and you wouldn't think they have the selection that they have. They are professionals, kind, and they know what they are doing! I highly recommend Leesburg Bridal.

Profile Picture Brielle, 9/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

I had a fantastic experience finding my wedding dress here. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I wasn't 100% sure. The lady helping me was able to pull it all together and found the perfect dress for me. They even added a sleeveless keyhole back because I wanted more coverage at the top. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here. One of them found out she was pregnant shortly after we ordered them, but they were able to make alterations to the dress. You couldn't even tell it didn't originally come that way. The alterations were fantastic, and all of the dresses were beautiful. I highly recommend going here!

Profile Picture Francesca, 7/1/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1507236665932 372navysterling2
220x220 sq 1507236895588 990berkeley2

1 VIDEO

705-D East Market St., Leesburg, VA 20176   See On Map
703-777-8822 (phone) 703-771-9064 (fax)
Mon-Fri 10:00-7:00 Sat. 10:00-5:00 Sun. 1:00-5:00