About Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo

Your One Stop Bridal Shop

Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo is a full-service salon; carrying a wide range of current styles and sizes for the bride, mother of the bride/groom, bridesmaids, flower girls, special occasion gowns, prom/homecoming dresses and tuxedos for the groom and his attendants.

We take pride in the caring, personal service we offer each of our customers. Gowns can be customized to liking’s  re-sized if needed, and re-styled to customers’’ preferences. Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo also offers accessories, headpieces, shoes, jewelry, alteration services, and gown preservation’s.

Please call us at 703.777.8822

M-F 10:00 am-7:00 pm

Sat. 10:00 am-5:00 pm

Sun. 1:00 pm -5:00 pm

Our reputation walks down the aisle with you!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Cleaning (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Shoes (1)

The whole team at Leesburg Bridal was wonderful, from my very first dress shopping appointment through picking up my dress right before the wedding. I was initially unsure what I wanted and what would look good on me, and the staff was patient and probably let me try on 25 dresses in that first appointment. We had such a great experience that we ended up getting all of our bridesmaid, junior bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses through them as well. The dresses arrived well within the timeframe that we were quoted, and the alterations they did looked great. I would highly recommend checking them out if you’re nearby!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Alterations

The ladies at this shop are so kind, wonderful, personable, and excellent at what they do! My alterations for a bridesmaids dress was done quickly, easily, and at an excellent price! I am so happy with the work they did! They went above and beyond for all my needs. It was such a pleasurable experience. I left both times with a smile on my face and lots of excitement to wear the dress they altered perfectly! I will be going there for all future alterations and you should too!!

Profile Picture Lea, 8/26/17, 1 Review

2 VIDEOS

Leesburg Bridal and Tuxedo
0:57 minutes

705-D East Market St., Leesburg, VA 20176   See On Map
703-777-8822 (phone) 703-771-9064 (fax)
Mon-Fri 10:00-7:00 Sat. 10:00-5:00 Sun. 1:00-5:00