220 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lee's Art Shop Custom Printing

We're the custom printing and invitation department of the historic Lee's Art Shop located on 57th street in Manhattan, New York City. Lee's Custom Printing carries a large selection of wedding albums by reputable companies such as William Arthur, Vera Wang, Crane's, Checkerboard, Caspari, Encore, Anna Griffin, Designer's Fine Press, Marsupial and more. Our intention is to be able to suit different tastes and budgets for every bride, without compromising service or quality. In addition to the ability to order thermography, offset, letterpress, engraving, and embossing offsite through our invitation albums, we also offer onsite digital in-house printing, which is a great option for envelope addressing, additional inserts, placecards, or invitations that require higher customization, smaller quantities, or quicker turnaround.

We also stock a variety of stationery supplies in our shop, including Envelopments, Original Crown Mill and Crane & Co - perfect in conjunction with our in-house printing services, or for the DIY brides. With four expansive floors, you'll also be able to find frames, guestbooks, ribbon, gifts and more at our store for your wedding needs.

Our stationery experts will guide you through etiquette, pricing and styles to suit your personal style in order to make a memorable impression on your guests.

Lee's Art Shop Custom Printing | 220 West 57th Street, NY, NY 10029 | 212.247.0110 x304
Open 7 Days a week, 10:30-7 on Weekdays, 10-6:30 Saturdays, 11-5:30 Sundays.
Appointments preferred for personalized attention, but walk-ins are welcome.
Contact us at leesprinting@gmail.com or visit our blog at http://leesprinting.wordpress.com

09intimate new york wedding reception lambs club d
encore
carlsoncraft
caspari
Lee's Art Shop Custom Printing
Suzi & Brendon's Seaside Wedding Suite - custom created using some of the brides own hand drawings!
page 1 charise jeremy
09intimate new york wedding reception lambs club d
logo
verawang

9 Reviews for Lee's Art Shop Custom Printing

Katya was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when helping me pick out the save the dates for my wedding. She was very responsive and really understood what I was going for.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Adrienne · Married on 11/01/2014

I had my wedding invitations and place cards done at Lee's Art Shop. I had gone to a few other stationery stores in the city and found the prices, the flexibility and the knowledge of the staff at Lee's to be much better. They have books from all the top wedding invitation companies but they can really do anything you'd like. Katya worked with me to weigh all the options for printing the various pieces of stationery to help me get the best deal. She mocked up several different options for me to choose from. As a magazine editor, I revised the text over and over again, and I really am indebted to Katya for being so patient with me. Everything was ready ahead of schedule. We got TONS of compliments on the invitations and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jon · Married on 09/18/2014

Katya was simply amazing!! Couldn't have been better or more professional. My wife and I were so pleased by all the work she did and how easy she made it. We will definitely recommend her to all our friends.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lee's Art Shop Custom Printing FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lee's Art Shop Custom Printing 1
    Envelopments sale 40-75% OFF
    We're clearing out some old inventory on Envelopments stationery - such as 7x7 Pocketfolds, Envelofolds, discontinued colors and portable pockets, so that we can make room for new stock. Come visit our store in New York City to get a great deal!

• 220 West 57th Street New York, 10019 See on map