Leeric Lodge and Resort

Silver Point, TN View map Visit website

Leeric Lodge and Resort is a spacious and versatile wedding venue located in Silver Point, TN. Offering over 11,000 square feet of space, it presents a wealth of settings and opportunities for you to enjoy on your special day. From the charming main hall to the secluded outdoor settings, this innovative space is ready to host your long-awaited event. Leeric Lodge and Resort appeals to couples who want to escape the noise of modern life to a world of peace, tranquility, and harmony with nature.

Our property comes with sleeping accommodations for 34 guests in the lodge in addition to several glamping sites, and we offer a host of ceremony & reception sites that hold up to 250, presenting you with a wealth of space for your occasion. Our team at Leeric Lodge and Resort will create a personalized package just for you. Our staff pays close attention to every detail of your wedding, and we work with you to deliver the day you have envisioned. Outside, you and your guests can enjoy the spacious patio. With ample lighting and a picturesque natural backdrop of Center Hill Lake, you and your loved ones can savor this peaceful setting on your special day.

Couples interested in Leeric Lodge and Resort are welcome to organize a tour with our phenomenal team. We can also provide guests with information on the surrounding area, which is full of sights to see and adventures to be had.

**Our resort offers your choice of venues starting at $250 - $5,500 (dependent on availability) plus the cost of food, beverage, event essentials and lodging.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$250

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$250

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$45

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$45

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Parking

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Religious
Resort
Rooftop
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
House Beer
Limited Bar

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Leeric Lodge and Resort Price Rates

Events

07 Nov
Bridal Show

Our wedding planning team will be heading to Nashville on November 7th to promote our beautiful venue to prospect brides. ⁣

We’re offering 2 special offers during our show:⁣

1.) We’re offering a show special of 20% OFF our venue price, when you book before December 31, 2021.⁣

2.) We’re giving away a two night getaway in our glamping site, as well as a photoshoot session with Faith Ashlee Photography, ( www.faithashleephotography.com ) our in-house photographer. ⁣

That’s a value of over $1,500!⁣

Come visit us to grab the promo code for our show special and to enter your name in our giveaway.

Date: From 11/07/2021 to 11/07/2021 Schedule 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Location: the fairgrounds nashville, Nashville, TN

Team

Faith Velkovski
Faith Velkovski
Marketing and Design Manager

Hey everyone!

My name is Faith and I'm the Marketing and Design Manager here at Leeric Lodge and Resort. I'm also an elopement photographer so I understand the ins and outs of how important your day is. My goal is to help you bring your vision to life here at Leeric Lodge, and to make sure everything matches your vision for your day. Whether you want 300 friends and family or just the two of you overlooking the breathtaking views of Center Hill Lake, I am -as well as the whole Due West Hideaways staff -here to help your dreams become a reality. Don't hesitate to reach out, we're here for you!

Kate Lythgoe
Kate Lythgoe
Wedding & Event Specialist

Hey! I'm Kate! I am a wedding and event specialist at Leeric Lodge & Resort and I can't wait to make your wedding day dreams a reality. I am married to the love of my life and my very best friend, Robby. We have a very fancy red dog named Cheeks who loves taking up all of our free time. When I'm not working I love to cuddle up with the dog and read a good book or go for a nice long drive with my husband. I love weddings and have cried at every single wedding I have ever been to! I believe that your wedding should be a day to celebrate and enjoy, not stress over. Give me a call or send me an email and I'd love to show you how Leeric Lodge & Resort can create the perfect setting for a magical wedding day!

8250 Silver View Lane Silver Point, TN, 38582
931-208-6083

Sunday 9am-6pm Monday 9am-6pm Tuesday 9am-6pm Wednesday 9am-6pm Thursday 9am-6pm Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am-6pm
Location of (Leeric Lodge and Resort)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding

Wedding Venues