About Leena's Bridal

Timeless and Classic

Leena’s is a locally owned bridal boutique in the Carmel City Center Building. We have the premier selection of designer wedding gowns. Leena’s choose the gowns with the fashion forward bride in mind. We visit with several designers to find unique dresses for the elegant bride. We are thrilled to be a part of your special day and are excited to begin this journey with you.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customization (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)

I bought my wedding dress from Leena's and had a wonderful experience! The girls were so helpful and willing to listen. I think they were as excited as my family and I were when I found the dress! The alterations were quick and my dress fit perfectly. When my veil didn't come in they were quick to order a new one and I had it within a week.

Photo of Leena's Bridal in Carmel, IN - The day I found my dress
Photo of Leena's Bridal in Carmel, IN - Final fitting
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture sarah, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Leena's Bridal Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1508859631 abe449f73e0d5a1a danielleharris180

Alfred Angelo Brides

$4,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you are one of the thousands of brides who are without a dress for your wedding, because of the recent closing of Alfred Angelo, please contact us. We want to help you find that amazing gown. When you bring in valid documentation or receipts you will receive 20% off your gown and we will waive the rush fee.
#WW562cd18deb0e4ae5

Events

731 Hanover Place, Carmel, IN 46032   See On Map
317-848-4740 (phone)
STORE HOURS Sunday: By Appointment Monday: 11:00 - 7:00 Tuesday: 11:00 - 7:00 Wednesday: 11:00 - 7:00 Thursday: 11:00 - 7:00 Friday: 11:00 - 7:00 Saturday: 11:00 - 5:00
Leena's Bridal is a wedding salon from Carmel, Indiana servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Indianapolis, Noblesville, and Fishers. Leena's Bridal is a professional Bridal Salon that has been part of the Carmel wedding industry since 2016 specializing in bridal gowns.