Leatherberry Oaks Weddings

Aquilla, TX View map

Leatherberry Oaks is a wedding venue located in Aquilla, Texas. This unique barn venue is nestled amidst scenic grounds, and is available to rent for an entire wedding weekend. The splendid terrain comprises magnificent oak trees, a quarry lake, and sweeping farmlands. The alabaster wooden barn provides a visually pleasing contrast to the natural landscape and fuses rustic elements with a refined finish.

Facilities and Capacity

Leatherberry Oaks offers ample space for a wedding celebration and receptions can be personalized to reflect a couple’s desires. Because couples can occupy the property for a whole weekend, it is also the ideal location for rehearsal dinners and pre-ceremony celebrations. With the entire estate to yourselves, you can avail of the outdoors for a scenic exchange of vows. The pointed-arch barn is painted a pristine white, and offers a spacious interior for a large reception of family and friends. The experienced team will accommodate more intimate gatherings, too. The beauty of this venue is that it affords couples the chance to truly customize their dream day. The weekend rental means that there are no time constrictions in terms of scheduling events, which will allow you to plan your day as desired.

The hospitality team offers couples all-inclusive packages that strive to meet individual requirements. You will have ample flexibility in choosing your preferred vendors and rental companies. This includes all cuisine, beverages, and decor services, allowing you to have full input in the planning process. These professionals will assist in setup and cleanup, and they provide tabled-seating for all guests.

Accommodation

This location is a destination venue for couples and guests alike. Wherever you hail from, the barn will be made available to you for the entire weekend. This allows couples and their guests to enjoy a celebration that also feels like a vacation. The newlyweds can avail of the bridal suite, and there is room to host a selection of guests on the grounds. This includes a cottage designated for members of the wedding party and separate rooms for the couple’s parents.

Location

This hideaway venue is close to the cities of Dallas, Fort Worth, and Austin. Waco Regional Airport is 30 miles from the center of Aquilla. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is approximately 98 miles away.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,900

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,900

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.3 out of 5 rating

• Megan
    Megan F. Getting married on 07/03/2023

Get Married Here!

I would highly recommend selecting Leatherberry Oaks as your wedding venue! My fiance and I booked a May 2021 date back in the summer and had such a great experience with Molly and Jason. Construction wasn't finished on the venue yet but we loved their vision and are so happy it came out exactly as they were planning. We love looking at the photos on facebook/instagram of all the other weddings - everything has been absolutely gorgeous! We love that our bridal party and family can stay onsite with us and that we have the place for the whole weekend. The property is so nice, barn is amazing, and they have so many fun activities to add on to the whole experience. Unfortunately, we recently decided to postpone our celebration due to COVID-19 travel restrictions for many of our guests and Molly and Jason were so understanding . They worked really hard to rebook our date so we would not be impacted financially and we were able to reschedule to a 2022 date very easily and at no additional cost to us. Beyond working with us on our date change, they have been great to work with every step of the process. They are both so kind, down to earth, and a ton of fun! They've been really helpful with recommending vendors and spending the time to share what others have done for their weddings. We also booked Molly for our day of coordination and plan to use for her delicious looking charcuterie boards for our cocktail hour. We can't wait to get married here in 2022!
    Courtney F. Married on 02/12/2022

Sweetest owners

As my husband and I are sitting here on our way to our honeymoon (est. 2/12/22) we can’t help but reminisce about our amazing day and night we had yesterday! Let me first just tell you how BEAUTIFUL this place is. Molly and Jason thought of EVERYTHING when opening this place. They have each cottage decorated so perfectly with cute little gestures like water on the nightstands and “love inspired” decorations. The bridal house was beautiful and perfect with plenty of room to hang out and get ready, the inside alone makes for beautiful pictures❤️ Also the soaking tubs in the bridal house are to die for!! Perfect to destress on wedding week. One thing that made this whole week perfect was having Molly and Jason as the owners. They answered every question I had and went above and beyond by even checking in with me to see how my dad was as he had got admitted to hospital at the beginning of the week. Molly even offered to help me get everything set up!! I also have to give ALOT of credit to GARY the bartender that Molly suggested he was a absolute gentlemen and so very helpful through the whole wedding. He kept my drink full and even helped with my sisters kiddos getting the food to the table and plenty of napkins lol. Molly and Jason both checked in the make sure I didn’t need anything through out the night and helped keep our drinks full as well. I am over the moon with how everything went and can’t get over how great of people Molly and Jason are. ❤️❤️❤️
    Russell R. Married on 01/03/2022

Wonderful wedding experience

I had the honor of being the wedding officiant for a beautiful outdoor wedding and barn reception at Leatherberry Oaks on March 13, 2021. It was my very first time to be onsite at this wonderful venue. Although I have been a pastor for 29 years and done a countless number of weddings in all types of venues, I have never experienced anything like Leatherberry Oaks. From the moment I pulled into the expansive property, I was captivated by the picturesque beauty of the country wedding venue. I felt as if I had pulled into a movie set. In fact, it would not surprise me if it turns up in a movie one day. I was greeted shortly after my arrival by the owners themself. They were incredibly friendly and unbelievably helpful and accommodating. They were not controlling, nor demanding, but were there to support and assure that everything was running smoothly for their guests. They were truly perfect hosts! (In fact, when I arrived at the venue, I was low on gasoline in my car and they even went to town during the evening and brought back a 5 gallon tank of gasoline and put it in my fuel tank to assure that I would not run out on my drive home. Unbelievable!!!! What incredible servant-hearted owners!) And as to the property and amenities, they were amazing. There is too much to even began to describe it all! It is new, fresh, clean and well done! You need to see it for yourself to fully appreciate it! The wedding party had been on site for two days prior to the wedding day enjoying the venues offerings of activities and accommodations as they prepared for the big day. And unlike many weddings that feel stressful and hurried, this wedding party was relaxed and stress-free when I arrived one hour before the ceremony. They were dressed and ready to go, and chilling with family and friends in the spacious and well appointed cabins and cottages. It was a beautiful thing to experience. Rather than worrying about last minute issues, they were making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime because everything had been handled over the previous two days. Leatherberry Oaks gave the greatest gift to the Bride and Groom...the gift of a beautiful, relaxed and memorable wedding week, ceremony and reception. If you are looking for a great wedding experience, you owe it to yourself to look into Leatherberry Oaks Weddings! I would sum it up in this one sentence catch phrase... "Your family and guests will be very impressed and you will enjoy it and not be stressed!!!"
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

Mckennah & Mason
27 photos · 12/12/2020

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
955 County Road 2200 Aquilla, TX, 76622
2542055406
Location of (Leatherberry Oaks Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues