North Hills, CA 91343 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Leasa E. Photography

Freelance Professional Photographer with a traditional artistic background for hire! Im very talented and have an artistic eye for great shots. I enjoy candid but also create casual formals as well. I also offer the unique Black and White film photography in addition to my standard digital for a small fee. I offer great affordable prices and packages for all budgets! I had a budget wedding myself and know how hard it can be to find good talent at reasonable prices. My primary career is in art which makes it easy to offer good pricing. I love photography and I love weddings! Try me out on a free engagement photo session of 1 hour at 1 location in the Greater Los Angeles area... get a taste of how I photograph you and your honey!

wedd014
feabbe627940b025 1247267345408 FloresBW014
FloresBW028

1 Reviews for Leasa E. Photography

Veronica · Married on 06/27/2009

Amazing, creative and a joy to work with...Leasa is a true artist and took the time to get to know us as a couple. Leasa's extensive background in illustration and design helped to capture genuine moments that told our story. Her photos recreated the day beautifully to the point that we are still overcome with emotion when we look at our album. We have received many compliments from family and friends on our photos. Everything from the black & white film shots to the color enhanced digital shots turned out gorgeous. Many of our guests thought that Leasa was a friend because of how patient, kind and easy to work with she was on our day. She showed up early, stayed late and captured the emotions of our ceremony & party. I guarantee you will love working with Leasa and love the exquisite photos she produces!

Sent on 08/24/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leasa E. Photography 1
    Engaged!
    Free engagement photo session of 1 hour at 1 location of your choice within the Greater Los Angeles area. Includes disk with edited images!

• North Hills, 91343 See on map