Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Leah Marie Photography

Fun. Natural. Romantic.

Leah Marie Photography is a fun, natural and romantic wedding photography company that specializes in real weddings in Temecula Wine Country and beyond! We believe in that natural light, a simple setting, good people and real emotion are the purest ingredients that make the best photographs. We look for beauty that comes from the inside, not one's best side. Photography should be fun and your photos should reflect the love you share. We want our couples to not only remember the events of their day, but to be able to relive the emotion time and time again. It's more than photography, it's about an experience that goes beyond our cameras to authentically tell your wedding and lovestory.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (5)
Albums (5)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Honestly the best wedding photographers around. We used Leah Marie Photography for our Engagement Photos and for our wedding. Marcella was amazing and captured the most amazing images for our engagement session and made the entire experience so easy and fun. We were kind of nervous but you couldn't tell in the beautiful photos that came out. Working with Leah Marie on our wedding day was a special experience. She took charge and basically directed the entire day leading up to the ceremony and before the reception and captured some absolutely stunning images. A lof of my bridesmaids are already married and made comments saying "wow she's amazing" "this is so fun, I wish my photographer would have captured that" etc. through ought the experience. If you are going to have your dream wedding, you might as well hire the dream photographers at Leah Marie Photography!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

WoW! Just Wow! When I met with Leah she was very friendly, open and welcoming. She sounded so excited to be a part of our day. I received multiple follow up emails and the questionnaires they send out, make everything so seamless and easy the day of. I can not be happier with how organized they were and how quickly I received my photos (I got them in 3 weeks!!) I also got their photo booth as an add on (not included with package). The day of, the photographer learned all my wedding party's names by HEART. Who does that? Amazing and couldn't be happier with the turn out. They even reminded me of certain photos I had asked for. Super excited!

Profile Picture Stacee, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These ladies are top notch! From the beginning they were in constant communication even checking in to see if we needed anything not photography related.
Day of the wedding the two photographers were sooo great. They were fun, informative, and guided us through the day with ease.
They let us know after the wedding to expect our pictures in 6-8 weeks and we received them in less than two weeks!
Now let's talk quality of the photos...NEXT.LEVEL.
They captured every single detail of the day from beginning to end. It's incredible. The photos have blown us away. We feel they fully utilized our beautiful venue, Galway Downs.

The only downside is all of the photos are so darn good we're going to have to wall paper our house with wedding photos!!

Photos

Save the Date
6 AWARDS

29990 Technology Drive, Suite 18, Murrieta, CA 92563   See On Map
888-958-3568 (phone)
Monday through Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Closed Sunday.