Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Leah Marie Photography

Fun. Natural. Romantic.

Leah Marie Photography is a fun, natural and romantic wedding photography company that specializes in real weddings in Temecula Wine Country and beyond! We believe in that natural light, a simple setting, good people and real emotion are the purest ingredients that make the best photographs. We look for beauty that comes from the inside, not one's best side. Photography should be fun and your photos should reflect the love you share. We want our couples to not only remember the events of their day, but to be able to relive the emotion time and time again. It's more than photography, it's about an experience that goes beyond our cameras to authentically tell your wedding and lovestory.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (5)
Prints (2)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Fantastic and beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Candace, 7/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We could not have been happier with Leah Marie Photography as our wedding photographers. I originally discovered them on instagram & sent an email to get more info. They promptly responded to with a link to check out their packages & set up an appt. We met with Marcella at our original appt and she was SO sweet, fun & bubbly, it felt like meeting with an old friend! Their office is gorgeous which probably wouldn't matter to most people, but it was a selling point for me lol. Communicating with them from day one up until our wedding day was a breeze & they reached out on a regular basis via email and text to ask if I needed anything or had any questions. All the LMP girls are so sweet and genuinely kind. The day of our wedding Leah and Corey were our photographers and they were AMAZING. Having beautiful photos was very important to me, but honestly, I wasn't super excited to be taking pictures for hours-but I have to say taking the pics before the ceremony with our wedding party and during our first look was one of the highlights of the entire day. Leah and Corey made it so fun! They helped keep us on schedule & worked so well with our other vendors.
Working with LMP was amazing. Before our wedding I just wanted to choose a photographer that would create beautiful photos, but I had no idea how big of a role your photographer plays in the whole process of your wedding day, & how much their energy and professionalism (punctuality, organization, communication), will impact your big day. Our finished pictures were ready in 6 weeks. They came out gorgeous and we’ve received so many complements! Every detail of our wedding was captured so beautifully. They offer videography services as well, which I really wish we would have splurged on, so if you are on the fence or aren't sure if you should spend the money on it, I’d say do it. I would recommend LMP to anyone getting married in a heartbeat! They will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Jessica Marie, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We worked directly with Marcella and Beth and had the best experience! I forgot to send my preferred picture list, but it didn't matter, we got every shot we wanted, plus some! They were so easy to work with, and made managing our large, pushy family look so easy! Would absolutely recommend them to anybody getting married!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews

Save the Date
6 AWARDS

29990 Technology Drive, Suite 18, Murrieta, CA 92563   See On Map
888-958-3568 (phone)
Monday through Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Closed Sunday.