Leah Marie Photography

One Event/Day (5)
Additional Hours (4)
Albums (4)

3.0

We hired LMP for our wedding in September & while they definitely are great to work with IN PERSON, the overall experience left us a little disappointed. During our first consultation & on our wedding day, Leah & her team impressed us with how friendly & professional they were. They made us feel as though they really cared about making our wedding day special & unique.
Unfortunately, this sentiment did not carry over to the rest of the experience working with LMP. We found their overall communication poor & frustrating.
My brother was both my wedding florist & man of honor & prior to the wedding we had concerns about him having sufficient time to do both prior to the ceremony. Several weeks prior to the wedding, I tried to set up a phone call with Leah to discuss the timeline, but each time my concerns were dismissed & I was told that Leah would simply reach out to me the week of my wedding. Despite my efforts, I did not hear from Leah until the Friday afternoon prior to my Sunday wedding (first time hearing from her since the initial consultation). I had already welcomed guests & had to interrupt a social with them to connect with Leah. During the day of the wedding, we were delayed significantly because my brother did not have enough time to do both pictures & set up flowers.
After the wedding, we encountered the same experience when both requesting an update on our photos & receiving an album layout. We received vague updates throughout the process & we have yet to receive any type of design (after 2 months of waiting & following up).
Overall, we are happy with our photos (although we believe some key shots were missed). However, in my opinion, a great wedding vendor is one that puts in the extra effort to make a bride feel special & that her day is important, & this is something LMP did not deliver on.

Profile Picture Iliana, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Simply the best money we spent on a service for our wedding. We had the pleasure of having Marcella and Vicki photographing our wedding day and WOW they were both amazing my new husband hates pictures (he will not take them unless basically forced) so he really was not thrilled about having to take photos at the wedding but he absolutely raved about how much he loved Marcella and her positive attitude and uplifting personality. Of course we haven't actually seen the outcome of the photos since we just got married but I know they are going to be great. They paid attention to every little detail of the photos and really wanted to understand the family dynamics to make the day go completely smooth. I can't express in words how amazing this team was and how I have no regret in hiring them. All my guest were very impressed and kept coming up to me during the night and commenting on how wonderful the photographers were. It's legit when your guest notice how fantastic someone you've hired is. Can't wait to cast my eyes on these photos.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I spent so long trying to find the perfect photographers, when we came across Leah Marie Photography I knew they were the ones for us. I loved the way all of their photos looked and I was so excited to work with them. At the beginning of our engagement shoot my fiance and I were both a little nervous because we had never taken photos like this before and we were not sure what to expect. Amanda was our photographer for the day and she was amazing! She was so sweet and easy to talk to and she told us what poses to do which made everything easier. She even took the time to constantly adjust my hair to make sure our pictures looked perfect. We just saw a sneak peek of our photos on the website and they were gorgeous! We can't wait to see the rest and work with them again on our wedding day. It is a great feeling to know that we are in great hands and can expect great photos from our wedding day. I highly recommend Leah Marie Photography for any photo session and/or wedding the whole team is fantastic!

Profile Picture Danielle , 7/20/17, 1 Review