325 W 8th ST, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number

About Leah Lee Photography

I am a LA based photographer and feel greatful to have traveled the world with my camera. Photography is my business and my passion! I love to capture real mometions and show raw emotions. I work hard to deliver top of the line quality and professionalism to all my clients.

43Russell
43Russell
005amalfitano

20 Reviews for Leah Lee Photography

Jeffrey · Married on 06/06/2015

We hired Leah for both our engagement and wedding photos. We liked her as soon as we met her, but it wasn't until we sat down and looked at her work that we really recognized how great she was. She made us feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process, which was a big deal for me because I'm not a huge fan of being photographed. Our photos turned out beautiful, with a great mix of traditional and more "artistic" photos. I can't recommend highly enough.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2014

Want to feel at ease on your wedding day? Hire Leah Lee! From the moment we met Leah at our house, we knew she was our gal. Her photos are not only gorgeous and creative, but she has such a wonderful energy. We have not only a large family, but a 6 year old son, so taking photos with kids can be tricky- Leah handled everyone with coolness and ease. She had great ideas for interesting shots and came super early to scout the location and find places we had never even thought of. I'm writing this before I even get my photos back because I have no doubt they will exceed our expectations. She is a professional and I appreciate how much she values her own work but is actually quite reasonably price for the quality and amount you get in return. Love Leah!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Leah Lee was so amazing to work with. I really can't say enough good things about her. She was professional, got all of the shots we wanted, friendly and outgoing with family and friends, and SO TALENTED. The photos of our wedding are what I dreamed they would be, and then some.

Sent on 06/04/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Leah Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Reel Life Pictures
    Reel Life Pictures Wedding Videographers

Leah is great to work with. Super friendly and fun to film alongside. Check out her talented photography skills on her blog.

• Kat Keane Weddings & Events
    Kat Keane Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Leah is an incredible talent behind the camera! She is always coming up with fantastic ideas for photos. Leah's photos are editorial worthy and compliment all who stand before her lens. She has ALWAYS come through for my brides & grooms and is a true artist! I consider myself lucky to work with her every time!

• Events by Marcella
    Events by Marcella Wedding Planners

Leah is one of my favorite photographers I've worked with. She takes awesome photos with an artistic flair that I absolutely love. She's an edgy modern photographer, whom loves what she does and most importantly makes you feel super comfortable. I've worked with Leah at several events now and every client is extremely happy with her photos. She's super easy to work with and also does something a little different which I think is totally cool that no one else does. She will create a slideshow on her laptop to show during your reception, so you get to see some of the photos of your Wedding that very day...how cool is that!! I love Leah's work and would recommend her in a heartbeat.

• 325 W 8th ST Los Angeles, 90014 See on map