8730 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 101, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Leafy Floral Design

Leafy Floral Design is a full service floral design studio located in Beverly Hills, CA. We specialize in weddings, birthdays, and special event florals. We design and create an exquisite decor for your day at affordable prices.

Our inspiration is "your story"

For detailed consultation, feel free to reach us via phone, website, e-mail, in-person meeting :)

We speak English/Russian/Korean.

Leafy Floral Design 4
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Hong · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Aimee helped plan the floral design for our wedding and brought our vision to life. During the first meeting with her, we sometimes did not know how to describe what we wanted, but after a bit of discussion, Aimee knew exactly what we were hoping or and showed us pictures. So happy that we chose Leafy Floral for our wedding! She is willing to work with any budget and has great ideas on how to design / repurpose the florals to keep you within budget. Leafy floral was very professional and quick to respond! Loved working with them and I am glad we chose them for our dream wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Leafy Floral Design 5
    Leafy Floral Design 6
    Leafy Floral Design 7
    Leafy Floral Design 8

J · Married on 10/24/2015

My wedding is in October of this year, but I'm leaving this review now to show how excited I am about working with Aimee at Leafy Floral. I'm using Leafy as my florist for my wedding. I talked to about 12 different florists in the area and came away uninspired by the traditional/typical Korean wedding flower arrangements that you see from many Korean florists. My wedding dress vendor recommended Leafy as a last minute suggestion, so on a whim, I visited Leafy before closing time and talked to the owner, Aimee. Aimee was not only patient with us, but she was very kind and did not rush to close her shop - in fact, she stayed until she had answered every one of my and my mom's nitpicky questions. I knew, from the moment I spoke with her, and the examples of arrangements she showed me, that Leafy was exactly what I was looking for in a florist. Her arrangement style is not a typical Korean wedding arrangement look. She has an incredible eye for color and textures, and knows how to elevate a room with her floral arrangements by using different kinds of flowers to bring a fresh look. She is also very nice and responds quickly by email or by phone. Most importantly, she listens, and offers advice without pushing you in any direction. Her focus is making sure the client is happy, but she's also not afraid of making suggestions - ie, I told her peonies were one of my favorite flowers, and Aimee was honest with me about the difficulty of finding peonies (spring flowers) in October, and made great alternate suggestions. She had creative ideas about utilizing the space of our venue. I am excited and honored to be working with Aimee and Leafy.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Katherine · Married on 09/20/2014

I had an amazing experience with Leafy. Great customer service, splendid flowers! I got so many compliments on my wedding night. Very vintage yet elegant look as I wanted for all my bouquet, bouts, and centerpieces.
    I did most of my communication via email; she was very accommodating and nice. I had no stress or any pressure for my wedding flower because of her.
    I also ordered mini succulent favor from them and surely they were super hit!
    Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Leafy Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings