Leaf it to Us

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Leaf It To Us is a special events florist based out of Dunedin, Florida. Specializing in unique designs and versatile floral styles, senior designers Kristyanna Galasso and Andrea Lisa can help you create the kind of floral arrangements that will make your wedding day or special event truly spectacular. The studio's professional floral designers know the latest in floral trends, and they will use their creative ingenuity to create arrangements specific to your sense of style and taste. As well as one-of-a-kind designs, you can expect an excellent attention to detail from the team, making for a stress-free planning experience.

Leaf It To Us caters to nearly any style and can supply your wedding ceremony with aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements. Some of the professional floral services provided by the studio include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Venue visits
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$210

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Karen
    Karen H. Married on 12/29/2021

Stunningly beautiful flowers

I went with Leaf It To Us for my wedding flowers and ended up changing my mind about my entire vision halfway through the planning. They rolled with the punches and said no problem! Then there were some personal problems they had that had me a bit worried about whether or not they'd be able to deliver, but Andrea reassured me and was fabulous to interact with. I confess I was a bit neurotic about my flower choices (no roses, no lilies, etc) and they rolled with it all. On the day of the wedding, I've never seen such beautiful flowers. I shared my vision and trusted them and they delivered so much more than I ever expected.

Leaf it to Us's reply:

Thank you so much! We are happy you were happy! I wish I could have been there with Kristy but all that matters is your florals were everything you hoped for. Thank you for sharing these images! They’re beautiful and your glowing and gorgeous! The colors came togther perfectly. And not 1 rose ;-) we appreciate you’re trust in us even during a difficult time. Like I said staying busy and focusing on our clients special day helps us get through and brings joy when we receive reviews like this. It was a pleasure to work with you and an honor be part of your wedding day❤️
    Kayleigh B. Married on 12/19/2021

Leaf It To Us - the BEST!

Leaf It To Us was absolutely amazing! I had a tough time picking out a florist but budget was certainly important to me - these ladies met me where I was at & kept my needs/wants in mind the whole entire planning process! They’re creative minds made my Christmas wedding dream come to life! Once I shared ideas they were able to take it a step further & make it unique to me. For example, I had my bridesmaids carry wreaths instead of bouquets & the Leaf It To Us ladies made them perfect - as soon as they heard this request they were coming up with many different ideas just for me. As the big day was approaching, Andrea was in constant communication with me. The day of, I hardly even saw them but the details they added were so present. Kristy & Andrea are so knowledgeable & want to make your day as perfect as possible for you! You can’t go wrong in hiring them for your florist needs on your big day!

Leaf it to Us's reply:

Your so sweet, loved watching your wedding video! Choreographed dance with your dad so cute. It was lovely. Every thing turned out to beautifully. Dont forget about your giant wreath box ;-)
  • W
    William A. Married on 10/16/2021

Top Florist in Our Book

Awesome Florist, can not say enough good things about these folks. They are spot on from beginning to end. Definitely recommend for any of your floral needs

Leaf it to Us's reply:

Despina and William, your ceremony was incredible. Doesnt get better than a rooftop view overlooking the water on St.Pete beach. A canopy of whimsical trailing greenery and florals hanging above all your family and friends. The ballroom was glinting like a diamond. Loved the colors of table linens and the dark green fabric circled around the centerpieces of white blooms with anemones. Not to mention the head table adorned with white blooms and anemones across the entire front and sweeping down the right side, was a fabulous choice. Completed your vision for the reception. It was lovely, you guys are lovely. Wishing you only the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Leaf it to Us 1
Exclusive
Leaf it to Us 2
Gift
A show of appreciation for couples that choose Leaf it to Us to be part of their special day, we will provide our bride with a toss bouquet, the groom his boutonnière (including easy to use magnet system), as well as your choice of a welcome sign swag or guestbook/gift table arrangement. Our gift to the happy couple for entrusting Leaf it to Us with your wedding vision.

Team

Kristyanna Galasso
Kristyanna Galasso
Owner, partner, opperator

Kristyanna has an infinte creative and unique ideas for every occassion, holiday, and cute ways to pack her daughter lunches for school. Her ability to envision the florals for any wedding and ever wedding. There is no theme or style, color palette, venue or wedding locaion that she doesnt already see endless possiblity for. Kristyanna has a natural talent for floral design among many other talents. She goes above and beyond to make sure every client has the wedding of there dreams and a 5 star experience.

Andrea Roberto
Andrea Roberto
Owner, partner, opperator

Andrea followed in Kristyanna footsteps. Learned the craft of floral design from her sister/partner. She is called the Bulldog of the business, making sure to get quality product at a fair price, so we can continue to price competetively. Inspecting each bloom, checking each vase for defects, making sure your vision is achieved. We work best togother, knowing each others strengths and knowing the role each other plays to keep this family business on going for years to come.

1607 Main Street Dunedin, Florida, 34698
Location of (Leaf it to Us)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding