P.O. Box 31, Bausman, PA 17504 Map · Phone number

About Le Petit Mariage

Bonjour et Bienvenue a, Le Petit Mariage !

We offer on-site personalized attention for every bride and her party. Find out what sets us apart.

Aida has enjoyed a career in the Fashion and Beauty Industry for more than ten years. She began her career as a model in Philadelphia and later moved to New York City to purse a career in modeling and acting. She has appeared in OPRAH and Parents Magazine and has worked with a host of clients such as Ann Taylor and Clairol and has appeared in numerous television commercials.

Aida has gone on to work as a beauty artist with many industry professionals in television,video production and print media .She finds pleasure and satisfaction in focusing the majority of her creative artistry in Bridal Beauty and in teaching women simple techniques to enhance their natural beauty. Aida has a passion for all things French and enjoys studying and speaking the language when ever the opportunity presents itself.

It would be our pleasure, to be of service to you on your beautiful wedding day. We would love to answer any questions you may have so please contact us at you earliest convenience.

Mercie en d'avance!

signature 063
signature 067

5 Reviews for Le Petit Mariage

Robin · Married on 11/27/2010

I had my hair and make-up done by Aida for my wedding day. I could not have been more satisfied. Not only did I think that Aida did a wonderful job, but so did my mother and seven bridesmaids! She and her team made everyone look beautiful.

Aida was flexible when it came to scheduling a trial and always prompt in answering any questions I had.

I recommend her without hesitation.

K · Married on 10/30/2010

Aida was great! When I changed my mind about my wedding day hair-do, she was able to schedule another trial.
    Everything worked great, she never rushed me through my trial and was willing to try any hair style.
    I would definitely use her services again and recommend her to others!

Adeena · Married on 08/08/2010

Aida was absolutely wonderful! She and her assistant did such a beautiful job at my wedding. My bridesmaids, my family and I were all very happy with the results. She made me feel incredibly beautiful that day. Even my mother, who has never worn makeup in her life (not even at her own wedding!) had her makeup done for the wedding, and she was so pleased with the job Aida did. Aida was extremely professional and accessible - she always returned my phone calls and emails promptly. She spent hours with my at my trial, changing and adjusting things, willing to stay for as long as it took until I figured out exactly what I wanted. And when I changed my mind a month later, she came back and did it all over again. She was lovely to be around and is a beautiful person, inside and out. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Award

• P.O. Box 31 Bausman, 17504 See on map
    (Phone number)
    6462592870 (Other Phone Number)