Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Le Mont

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2017

Nothing but praise for Bill, Tony and the Le Mont Restaurant. Our wedding was picture perfect, the food magnificent, and the location unbeatable. One of my favorite things about our wedding was having it at the Le Mont. The view was spectacular and Tony and Bill took care of my husband and I and our guests all night long. These two have impeccable professionalism and take great pride in caring for their guests. They were flexible when I needed them to be, and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Thank you both so much for everything, we can't even begin to tell you how happy we were with our experience.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Wonderful venue! Could not of asked for better service.

Sent on 07/16/2015
  • User3019373 · 2+ years ago

I would highly recommend booking the Le Mont if you want your wedding to stand out and be unforgettable! Our guests (130) are still talking about how amazing the venue was and how great the food tasted. We were lucky that a pre-season Steelers game was going on at the same time and everyone loved how they could see the stadium lit up. The cocktail hour food was amazing, wines and spirits excellent, and entrees SO good! We had a choice of the filet mignon and salmon with the spinach salad and red velvet cake. It was incredible. Bill is amazing to work with! He was the most flexible person out of all my vendors and so hospitable from beginning to end. He also is great at responding to your emails and making sure all of your details come together on your special day. It also is more affordable than you think. I would 100% recommend having a reception here.

Sent on 09/06/2013