Broomfield, CO 80023 Map · Phone number

About le jour

Le Jour is a privately owned event planning and design boutique. I produce custom weddings and corporate events all along the front range and high country. I believe that planning your event should be a carefree and exciting experience.

It began in 2003, I had the opportunity to produce my first big event and fell in love with (what I didn't know was) "event planning". I continued to plan and coordinate events for friends and family in my free time for the next 5 years. My experience grew working with some fantastic companies that gave me more opportunities to shine. So I decided to jump in with both feet, it is truly a labor of LOVE

Whether its an intimate weddings with 30 guests or a lavish events for 300 ; no event is too big or too small!

img3247
img3249
img3247
business card

2 Reviews for le jour

WOW! I am beyond blown away by Bethany! She was the reason our wedding came off perfect! She helped with everything that we asked for and was able to meet with us several times before the wedding. I feel so luck that we found Bethany and that she was there to spend the day with us!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/31/2015

I always thought my wedding would me the most stressful time of my life but Le Jour made it so seamless .... I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/05/2015

le jour FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1