Southborough, MA 01772 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Le Jardin Blanc

Cindy · Married on 05/02/2009

Nancy has a unique ability to read minds! When I had no idea what I really wanted she asked my color scheme and by our next meeting had an entore decor planned for our ceremony and reception venues. She also assisted in the selection of the table linens and pointed me in the direction of a fabulous linen vendor. Guest have continued to rave about the beautiful flowers which were unique and perfectly matched and complimented our venue. Nancy is truly gifted and was a pleasure to work with. She has an amazing energy level!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2006

Nancy Vargas simply made my wedding amazing! Everything she did for the wedding was incredible. Not only did she create the most beautiful floral arrangments that I've ever seen, but she also helped pick out linens, develop a color scheme and arrange the floor layout for the reception. She went above and beyond just putting flowers together, she created the entire atmosphere for the wedding. And not only is Nancy incredibly talented as a designer, she is a pleasure to work with. She listened to my thoughts on what I wanted and ran with it. She worked within the budget that I requested and was flexible with my requests. Nancy was fantastic to work with and I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 04/16/2007

Delia · Married on 09/23/2006

Le Jardin Blanc made my ceremony and reception more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Nancy Vargas was so wonderful to work with. She was extemely well organized, professional, and very creative! Her experience in interior design, coupled with vast experience in floral design, makes her the ideal floral designer for brides (and grooms) who want to "tie it all together". From linens to lighting to flowers...she thinks of every last detail! I highly recommend Le Jardin Blanc. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/19/2007