Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About LBV Weddings

Welcome to LBV Weddings! We are a full-service event planning business specializing in weddings and “Day of Coordinating.” LBV stands for La Belle Vie which is a French expression translated as “The Beautiful Life.” We want couples to begin their life together with a romantic, beautiful and fun wedding. Living the beautiful life means truly enjoying the planning and celebration of your wedding day. A wedding should not be overshadowed by stress and anxiety. For so many of us, planning a wedding can be an overwhelming experience. Hiring a wedding planner is a simple solution but can often be out of your budget. At LBV Weddings we are diligent in providing the services you need for the budget you have. We do not take “kick backs” from vendors and any discounts received are passed along to you. We also provide a variety of complimentary services such as wedding day websites and a subscription to the online wedding planner, My Wedding Workbook.

LBV Weddings offers several packages for a variety of budgets but “The Beautiful Day” package is our most popular. Aimee-Marie specializes in “Day of Coordinating” also known as DOC. This package is our most basic but includes a wedding coordinator on your special day, a timeline, one assistant and everything you need to insure a perfect wedding day. Your budget may not accommodate a full-service wedding planner but hiring a DOC can give you the perfect wedding for a fraction of the price.

Whether you need help with the planning or making sure your wedding day is perfect, LBV Weddings can help without breaking your budget. If you would like to schedule a free consultation then please contact Aimee-Marie. At LBV Weddings we love to share what inspires us and helpful hints that make wedding planning easier. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and don’t forget to check our blog for fabulous planning ideas and tips.

LBV Weddings is owned and operated by Aimee-Marie Betz and is located in Orange County, California.

LIIBpg016
HPP001
The bride holding her bouquet
The couple with the bridesmaid and
 groomsmen
The couple with the bridesmaid and groomsmen
LIIBpg009
HPP001

• Videos 2

9 Reviews for LBV Weddings

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

Aimee is the best! She is very detail oriented. I knew with her in charge there was nothing to worry about. She makes everything happen seamlessly and always to perfection.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Alexandria · Married on 01/10/2014

I couldn't have survived the last 4 months of wedding planning without Aimee. From the beginning, she was extremely professional. She understood what I needed better than I did! During the planning process, Aimee was always quick to respond to my questions and concerns. I consider myself overly organized and prepared, and typically hold the people I work with to the same standards, and Aimee was better than I ever could have expected. Not only was she amazing at keeping everything organized and on track, but she was very personable, which made for excellent communication with our vendors. I especially appreciated that Aimee had wonderfully creative ideas for all aspects of the wedding because I lack the creativity needed for this industry.

She was even more invaluable on the day of our wedding. Aimee made sure that we enjoyed our night and took care of any problems that came up. We had a PERFECT night! I always thought that my wedding day could never live up to the image I had in my mind, but it surpassed every expectation I had. Our guests even complimented on how much fun they had and how smoothly everything went. We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work. Any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Aimee is beyond amazing & professional. Aimee is flexible, a wealth of knowledge & ideas! She is a perfectionist & organized. I would & have recommended her to everyone I know that could use her services.

Sent on 10/29/2013

LBV Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• The Creative Music DJ Inc.
    The Creative Music DJ Inc. Wedding DJs

I worked with Aimee at the Sheraton in Carlsbad. As a DJ, I need to control the flow of events through mic announcements and Amy made this task especially easy by working with me to make sure events were on time, or finding alternate solutions when unexpected things occurred. The wedding was a hit, the guests and client were happy, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Additionally, I could tell that my clients had full faith in her, and that's something I think every wedding couple wants, right?

• Elevated Pulse Productions
    Elevated Pulse Productions Wedding DJs

Aimee-Marie was a pleasure to work with and was extremely helpful in keeping everything organized especially during one of our weddings with several last-minute changes. She was very responsive, which we truly appreciate as vendors, and kept the flow of the event moving smoothly. The Elevated Pulse team would recommend LBV Weddings to any discerning Bride!

• Yorba Linda, 92886 See on map