L'Belle

West Sacramento, CA 95691 Map · Phone number

About L'Belle

Hello, I'm Fabiola, the owner of L' Belle Weddings and Rentals based in Sacramento and surrounding areas. I feel blessed to have found a career that I feel passionate about. L' Belle is not just a job, it's an adventure that I enjoy the most!

I specialize in coordinating the wedding day for couples who love to do most of the planning by themselves. As your wedding coordinator, I ensure to unfold your big day as you've envisioned it. I'm here to take the stress and some planning before the wedding that can take the magic away from your big day. There are many aspects that go when planning a wedding, but I will be there to guide and help you through the process. Your wedding should bring joy and excitement, so why stress out yourself or family and friends when you can have someone doing everything while you and your beloved ones enjoy??

When hiring L'Belle, I'll make sure to make your big day completely unforgettable as the love story it represents. Please don't be shy and say hello, I would love to hear from you!

Bouquet
Bouquet
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Bride
Bride

9 Reviews for L'Belle

Karen · Married on 07/14/2018

Had an amazing experience with L'Belle! All of her stuff is so classy and Fabiola is so so sweet and accommodating! Will return to rent again!

Khrismaeh · Married on 12/09/2017

It was such a pleasure working with her. Definitely needed that one person to keep things organized and stay on top of everything while I'm stressing out. I'd definitely recommend her to any bride planning her wedding.

Priscilla · Married on 09/04/2017

Fabiola helped with the day of coordination for our wedding in September 2017 and she was great! She communicated well with all of our vendors during the ceremony/reception and even beforehand. Fabiola helped with so much throughout our wedding and took so much stress from our hands that we were able to enjoy our wedding!!

Award

L'Belle FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1