2652 Upper Plains Rd, Salisbury, VT 05769 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lbaird Photography

Hello my name is Laurie owner of Lbaird Photography I am based out of Salisbury Vt, and serve the Burlington Region and beyond.

I am a Certified Professional Photographer with a two person photographer team for one price for your wedding event. I also offer a range of sessions ( Newborn, Maternity, Family, Pets, Senior Portraits, and more) I would love to discuss and plan your event. My approach is natural while providing a comfortable setting that allows everyone to really be themselves I/We are a very personable team, aiming to make your event as special and memorable as possible. I/ We will capture all of your formal and candid moments as well as anything in between. I will work closely with you and your other vendors to assure that everything is organized, runs smoothly, and in a timely manner. Your wedding/event is one of the biggest days of your life and leading up to it can be one of the most stressful, so why not ease some of that stress with a passionate, patient, and super fun photographer! With my photographs I provide those genuine moments from the biggest day of your life. You will look back on those in between moments that are so candid and special, and those belly laughing smiles. I am attentive and really focus on capturing all those little details that you put such hard work into. Each and every couple is unique and I want you to relive moments you would have never thought happened, bringing back memories of as if it was your wedding/event day all over again and in result, happiness

A little about me: I Started out at a very young age as a hobbyist, The past 5 years I have been running as a business, and I received my Professional Certification at The New York Institute of Photography... Lbaird photography has been featured in the McCrillis and Eldredge Insurance Calendar, Denali BackCountry Adventure, Alaska Denali.com, Burlington Free Press, WCAX TV 3 News, a member of numerous photography sites, and a contributor to Magazine's such as Published in Weddingwire, and Vermont Bride, Vermont Weddings, Vermont Life , Memorial Sports Center Of Middlebury.

I donate my talents to my local Humane Society -Published - Homeward bound Humane Society, as well as give my services to many Fundraisers to help so many good causes.

I have a 5 STAR Rating on my business page with over 49 excellent REVIEWS

You may view my work (Portfolio) and Publishings at: www.facebook.com/lauriebairdphotography

I offer a variety of wedding packages tailered to your wedding needs, with or without engagement sessions included. If in need of other session/event needs please contact us ( Family, Maternity, lifestyle, pets, Fresh 48, Senior Portraits,) - we would love to discuss your ideas/Rates: you may reach me at: www.facebook.com/lauriebairdphotography or Bairdred@aol.com

I LOOK FORWARD TO DISCUSSING AND PLANNING YOUR TREASURED MOMENTS.

Lbaird Photography offers couples natural and traditional photography styles. Couples may review proofs to choose which photos they would like to receive via canvas, digital files, matted and/or regular prints, and Save the Dates. Lbaird Photography would love to provide couples with the following photography services:

• Engagement shoot

Lbaird Photography 3
Lbaird Photography 4
Lbaird Photography 5

Amie · Married on 08/11/2018

We just got married this weekend and Laurie and her daughter photographed our wedding. We haven’t gotten the photos yet, but I had to leave a review because they were such a blast to work with and made our day that much extra special!! The pricing can’t be beat and she was very on top of all the photos we wanted and had many different poses in mind. Can’t recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Trish

Trish Brown · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing. Very professional

Laurie made our day perfect. She went above and beyond her contracted duties. She treated my wedding party and guest very well. I asked her for some difficult shots off of Pinterest and she nailed them. She was on time. She did an amazing job on my photos. She takes her roll very serious and does outstanding. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Lbaird Photography 6
    Lbaird Photography 7
    Lbaird Photography 8
    Lbaird Photography 9
    Lbaird Photography 10

Lbaird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Trish for the wonderful Review! It was pleasure to be apart of your special day! I look forward to capturing so many more treasured moments for you and your family in the future.

Joanna · Married on 09/18/2015

Laurie and another photographer shot our wedding. The photos came out great! Price was unbelievably reasonable. Laurie has since shot my sons 1 year photos. Again, I was very pleased. After neumorous changes in the date due to my husbands schedule we finally worked it out and my son was sick. But Laurie worked her magic and got us some great shots.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lbaird Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings